Good morning! Short and sweet intro today, my friend, as I’m off to do some much needed self-care in the form of a simple look with the items in the top pic (I set them aside last night to make it as easy as possible to get my face painted today).
Oh, and in case you’re interested in any of the above items…
- Lancôme Skin Feels Good Hydrating Skin Tint Healthy Glow: Lightweight, easy to blend with fingers
- Bite Beauty Upswing Mascara: Bring on the drama! Epic curl and length.
- MAC Blushbaby Blush: A natural matte pinkish beige flush.
- MAC Candy Yum Yum: An intensely pigmented neon pink that doesn’t play around.
- Urban Decay Brow Blade: For full, lush yet natural-looking brows.
- Lancôme Idôle Intense: A new, more intense version of Idôle (main notes are jasmine, vanilla and musk). ❤️ LOVE!
This week’s links!
- Dior has a new makeup ambassador, Sam Visser. Fun fact about him: he launched his makeup career at the tender age of 12.
- In case you were in need of a fancy hair perfume (because why not?), here are some luxurious-sounding options if you’re in the mood to treat yo’ self (I vote for the Acqua di Parma one.)
- —-> Favorite read of the week.
- Something I never thought I would ever ponder: Can I apply lipstick after taking my mask off in public?
- The times, they are a-changin’, as Army soldier women will now be allowed to wear lipstick, nail polish and locs.
- This woman’s car was stolen with her cat inside, and here’s how she got her 19-pound calico back.
- Have you ever wondered what ylang-ylang smells like?
Speaking of ylang-ylang
“You know that love survives.”
Ooh, talk to me.
Get ready to declutter.
Are you ready?
Can’t wait to drink tea and listen to this.
Yay, more books!
To quote Liz Lemon, “I want to go to there.”
Take care of yourself, and have a great weekend. 😊
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,