Aloha caturday! Last day of our trip out here, and today is all about saying goodbyes and soaking up the last rays of tropical sunshine.
I say this every time we leave the islands, but I sure am going to miss Hawaii…especially now that it’s winter on the mainland and, from what I hear, chilly back home in Norcal.
But I miss my tabby and our little condo…and my bed. I hope Tabs lets me ease my way back into work next week, because you know how he can be sometimes. He can be quite the taskmaster.
Now I gotta run. I’m meeting a friend near the Kahala Mall that I haven’t seen in a couple years. Aloha. See you soon.
- If you’ve got a husband or a brother or a dude in your life who could use a little help with their brows, maybe pass along this step-by-step guide? And then perhaps offer to tweeze for them?
- In Tennessee, hairstylists are being trained to look for signs of domestic violence.
- All about the rise in perfume culture on the Internet.
- The colorful history of nail polish.
- Speaking of nail polish, apparently, the most important thing for a manicure has nothing to do with the actual process of painting your nails.
- It’s not just sunscreen: makeup and hairspray may also be harming coral, too.
- Eyebrows and playing Batman successfully on screen: the collective Interwebz ponders if there is or isn’t a connection between the two.
- Does your kitty need a food puzzle?
- When it comes to makeup trivia, you gotta stay ready, so here are six celebs you never knew had their own perfumes.
- If you plan on doing some leisurely browsing at the wine store, don’t bring this dog with you.
A Sunday song on a Saturday morning, why not?
Here, kitty kitty
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,