Good morning and happy Boxing Day! Please say hello to our newest boarder, Grogu, otherwise known as “The Kid,” otherwise know as Baby Yoda.
(Side note: both El Hub and Connor are obsessed with The Mandalorian, and they’ve re-watched the season 2 finale too many times to count.)
Grogu was chillin’ in front of the tree yesterday, and his eyes told me that he desperately needed a fuzzy pastel headband and bracelets!
Rosie has already started showing him the ropes around here, although I don’t think it’s out of the goodness of her kitty heart. I’m pretty sure she believes Grogu is now her personal assistant… You know cats.
Onto today’s reading…
- Liquid, cream and powder blushes makeup artists swear by
- All about Peter Philips, a.k.a. the former creative director for Chanel and the current creative and image director of Christian Dior makeup
- This 10-year-old entrepreneur launched her own nail line for kids.
- Hmm… Does perfume expire?
- How lipstick 💄 is going to be different in 2021…
This was so moving!
Yeah…no more of this in 2021.
I LOVE her hair!
If there’s one thing I’ve learned about the day after Christmas, it’s that if you’ve been lucky enough to receive a gift, you better take it out of its box and find a place for it to live in your house ASAP; otherwise, it could end up sitting in a corner somewhere for years, so that’s what we’re doing today. I’m looking forward to this task because now I have an excuse to start organizing and tidying up before the new year.
I know, I’m a weirdo…
Hang in there. We’re in the 2020 home stretch now.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Have a good rest of your day, OK? Oh, and let me know if you received any beauty gifts!