Sometimes I feel like a lone wolf weirdo prancing my way through life…
But I know, deep down inside, that I cannot be the only person who gets cheap thrills out of things like the $3 Trader Joe’s Mystery Bags.
(Good mornin’, by the way.)
How cool are these?! They’re supposedly available at all Trader Joe’s stores in the US. For $2.99, you get a collection of three randomized reusable TJ’s shopping bags that are only available during the holidays. The designs are regionally specific, so you just never know if you’re going to get the bags from New York or Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Las Vegas — YOU JUST DON’T KNOW.
I hope I get ones from far flung locales…like Key West!
I wonder — are there TJ’s stores in Key West? Inquiring minds want to know. I’m going to try to hold off until Christmas to open mine, but history has shown that I don’t have that type of restraint, ha ha ha.
On that note, I’m off to wrap some presents. Here’s your reading for the week.
- A few clean beauty ideas for sparkling holiday makeup (I kinda sorta want the palette!).
- Blushed lids, pops of glitter, bold liner — these makeup trends are supposed to be big in 2020.
- Holy moly! I think I just found my entire Christmas wish list in this roundup of 60 life-changing gifts on Amazon! (Um, I may or may not have just bought the HELESIN Gap Covers.)
- Makeup artists offer their inside tips for acing glowing and neutral soft glam makeup.
- Wash your makeup sponges frequently, y’all.
- Thicker hair doesn’t necessarily mean it’s stronger, says science.
- On that note, here are 14 products a veteran beauty writer swears by for thinning hair.
- Apparently, cats don’t like it when humans use filters to look like felines.
I just discovered Kati’s videos and have learned so much.
Stuck on replay
This made me laugh so hard.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,