G’morning, sweet girl!
First things first: Welcome to the weekend. 🖐️🤗 I know you probably want to use it to get stuff done, but don’t forget to take some time to take care of *you* today, even if it’s just 15 minutes sitting in your air-conditioned car listening to music (now THAT’s my idea of “me time”) or going to the mall for a couple hours to do some window shopping.
Short and sweet Saturday Surfing today because I’m on Uber mom duty, driving Connor Claire to her various toddler appointments, which include two play dates — one with another human child and one with a cat.
Even though I can’t stop comparing her to Tabs (this is normal, I’ve been told), that mama cat I met last week at the home of a friend who’s also a kitty foster mom and I have been getting along just fine, I think. Now Connor’s going to meet her today, and I’m hoping they get along, too.
Coywolf will probably make a beeline for the mama cat’s kittens, and will probably beg and plead for one, but the plan is to say that they’re all spoken for… That’s the plan, in theory, at least, ha ha!
On to today’s reading…
- More evidence that cat ladies are slowly taking over the world: Swedish scientists have developed a vaccine to make cats less allergic for the ladies (and gents) who love them.
- If you’re lucky enough to live with a feline with long, luxurious fur, here are the three best clippers for cats with mats, according to Bustle.
- Four common mistakes facialists see their clients make all the time (I’m guilty of a couple)
- NARS posted a video of melting lipstick that looks like a dude’s junk, and people are mad. Welcome to the Internet!
- A few strategies on how to make glossy eyes work for you
You know I’m gonna have to go there, right?
In case you missed the ’90s…
Tell me something good, cat ladies! 😁
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,