I was shocked — ABSOLUTELY FLABBERGASTED! — when I found out future Hall of Fame NFL quarterback Tom Brady doesn’t eat tomatoes, because I cannot comprehend life without tomatoes. 🍅
Apparently, they can cause joint inflammation. Who knew?!
Well, too bad, Tom, because you are no longer invited to my house for lunch today, because I’m having homemade bruschetta.
I’ve been eating so. Many. Tomatoes. Lately. Like, obnoxious amounts of ’em because we have a couple of very productive tomato plants on the back deck. El Hub, otherwise known as “The Keeper of the Tomato Plants,” must’ve pleased the tomato gods this year, because they’ve blessed us with a profound amount of the fruit. And yup, tomatoes are fruit! (I’m full of fun facts this morning.)
We’re doing bruschetta, caprese salad, tomato basil pasta… Basically, if a dish contains tomatoes, chances are we’re eating it, and it’s been glorious!
One thing I’ve yet to try, though, is a tomato pie. A friend of mine on Facebook posted one she made, and I’m extremely curious about it. If you happen to have a recipe, please let me know. Or any other good tomato recipes too! — which reminds me, I need a tomato and grilled cheese sandwich, STAT. Maybe I’ll have one of those for lunch instead… Sorry, Tom Brady, you still aren’t invited. 🤷♀️
How about you? What are you up to today?
- Here’s how to find the perfect “my lip but better” shade.
- Budget beauty recommendations from 73-year-old makeup artist YouTuber Elise Marquam Jahns
- What does bridal beauty look like during a pandemic? Inquiring minds want to know…
- Press-on nails are baaaaaaack!
- 13 Black-owned nail polish brands to add to your paw paint collection.
- Alicia Keys is launching a new skin care brand.
- Apparently, CeraVe is a thing on TikTok.
- Cats are quarantine’s unlikely heroes. 🐱
This looks like fun.
Someone make me these ASAP.
Can’t help but sing along
Oh, my heavens!
The type of look I love to wear
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,