Hiya, friend! 😃
OK, listen… I’m all for healthy, balanced meals, but sometimes you just gotta start Saturday with a cupcake.
The one above is a carrot cake cupcake with cream cheese frosting.
I guess one could argue that the shredded carrot counts as a serving of veggies… Perhaps? Yes? Am I reaching?
I think I may have mentioned this before, but I recently stumbled upon a new career as a toddler chauffeur, and in case you were wondering, no, I don’t get overtime or time-and-a-half on holidays (I wish!).
That said, while I go drive my top customer to a playdate at a local park, here’s a little light reading for you on this sweet Saturday…
- Got a little extra fun money? Here are 15 Labor Day beauty sales to shop this holiday weekend.
- My favorite read of the week: To Be Loved, I Had to Let Go of My Makeup.
- Tortoiseshell eye makeup is a thing.
- Buzzy direct-to-consumer brands like Glossier are giving the cosmetics giants a run for their money.
- Poor little things! Multiple infants in Spain developed what they’re calling “werewolf syndrome” after drinking a particular cough syrup.
I wish Sir John could do my makeup in the back of my 4Runner.
When I grow up, I want to be Angela Bassett.
Can someone do this to my hair please?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,