Hi, babe. Happy Saturday! 🤗 Care to guess where I’m headed soon?
Yup, one of these bad gals just opened in my town, and it’s dangerously close! I can drive there in 5 minutes, which is DANGEROUS. I could be surrounded by the comfort of skin care and countless blushes in less time than the duration of the average TV commercial break.
They’re having a sale this weekend, so I’m going to stock up on retinol, sunscreen and some hair things.
On my wish list so far…
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream
- Cotz Mineral Sunscreen
- Cerave Hydrating Sunscreen Face Sheer Tint
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ WetForce for Sensitive Skin and Children
- Pattern Leave-In Conditioner
- Vitabath Lavender Chamomile Cleansing & Foaming Shower Oil
- Philosophy Nature In A Jar Nourishing In-Shower Oil With Hemp-Derived Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil
This week’s reading
- Dudes around the world finally figuring out what we knew all along — makeup is awesome.
- Meet the Oscar-nominated hair-and-makeup team that transformed Viola Davis into Ma Rainey.
- Well, now I want to paint my nails yellow.
- How to tell if you’re allergic to gel manicures.
- Chances are your fave fragrances will probably be reformulated very soon.
- I just added Grasse, France, a.k.a. the world capital of perfume, to my travel bucket list.
Because I need all the help I can get…
Can I haz that jacket?
Working on my brain fitness…
What’s on your agenda this weekend? 😊
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,