Hiya, cutie pie. Welcome to the weekend! If you haven’t done your grocery shopping for the upcoming week yet, let me drop some MAJOR citrus knowledge on you: sumo citrus is THE STUFF. You need to try one of these if you haven’t already.
They taste like a sweet mix between a Mandarin orange and a Meyer lemon, but without any of the pucker-your-lips lemon tartness. The wrinkly peel is easy to remove too, and the wedges are so, so juicy! They’re just like eating fruity candy.
FYI, they’re on the pricey, at least around here, so they’re a special treat for us. I get mine at Trader Joe’s for $1.69 each (!), and I’ve also seen them at
Whole Paycheck Whole Foods for between $2 and $3…each.
Seriously, try one! Your life will be forever changed.
This weekend’s reading
- Looking to spend some lunch money? Check out these 23 Asian-owned beauty brands.
- A short history of hairstyling and makeup in movies.
- Here’s how to make your eyes look brighter and well-rested.
- Did you know that repurposed plant-based waste is used in upcycled beauty products? One person’s trash is another person’s beauty product.
- Ever wonder why luxury perfumes cost so much?
- Speaking of perfume, apparently, artfully designed perfumed bottles have been a thing throughout history.
- A simpler plan for stressed-out skin
- This is how long it takes your skin care to work.
- According to veterinarians, here’s everything you need to take care of your BFF’s (best feline friend’s) teeth.
- Why cats love small spaces
- Have you heard of “hair Botox?”
For future reference…
Because I need all the help I can get!
This is so not my style, but I love how the kitchen and living room open up to the backyard.
Can I live here please.
Why did this make me laugh so hard?
I’m ready to join the Command Hooks cult.
Have a great rest of your weekend, my friend. 😊
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,