So…what is the Monday Poll?
Excellent question! It isn’t, contrary to its name, an actual poll, like with little clicky buttons. It’s just a list of five more or less random questions I’ve been posting on this blog every Monday morning for the past quadrillion years (since 2007). I love reading your answers, and it helps me get my week off to a good start. 🌻
Welcome to the “Pick One” edition of the Monday Poll!
- Let met put on some pants.
- Let me take off these pants.
- What the heck are pants?
- Going to Target.
- Going to battle in Thunderdome.
- Honestly, neither.
- Lemon bars.
- Chocolate chip cookies.
- Sh*t pies to serve to all my enemies.
- Pretty darn great.
- Like a mutant spider is about to bite my face.
- Without wearing a real bra.
- Without my purse.
- Without my mind.
- With a cat in a baby stroller.
- Cookie crumbs.
1. Pick one:
Me: What the heck are pants?
2. I am more likely to survive…
Thunderdome. It would easier to deal with than Target. HA HA HA!
3. During a global pandemic, I will most likely be baking…
Chocolate chip cookies, please!
4. When I put false lashes on myself it looks…
Well, it’s been a while, so I’ll take the mutant spider for $100, Alex. 🙂
5. I left the house today…
I left the house today without a real bra or my mind, but I wish I’d left with a cat in a baby stroller instead!
6. Item most likely to be found in my bra…
Popcorn — specifically kettle corn by Orville Redenbacher!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Here are the questions to copy/paste with your answers in a comment. Talk to ya soon.
1. Pick on: Let me put on some pants, let me take off these pants, what the heck are pants?
2. Target, Thunderdome, or neither?
3. During a global pandemic, I will most likely be baking: lemon bars, chocolate chip cookies, or sh*t pies to serve to all my enemies?
4. When I put false lashes on myself it looks: pretty darn great, or like a mutant spider is about to bite my face.
5. I left the house today: without a bra, without my purse, without my mind, or with a cat in a baby stroller.
6. Item most likely to be found in my bra: popcorn, M&MS, cookie crumbs.
P.P.S. Good morning! 🤗