Hi, guys! Just wanted to pop by and say hello. I’ve been away from the computer because I spent the day in San Francisco with friends from school. We met for afternoon tea at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and did some much needed catching up!
Despite 3-inch heels, I’m the short one in the middle…
Feed me, Seymore
The Royal Tea service ($49 per person) includes:
- Champagne “Ritz” Cocktail
- Selection of Tea
- Smoked Salmon with Pickled Onion & Caviar on Dark Rye
- Cucumber, Roquefort and Walnuts on White Bread
- Prosciutto with Melon on Light Rye Bread
- Egg and Chive Sandwich
- Freshly Baked Scone with Devonshire cream, Lemon Curd and Strawberry Preserves
- English Tea Cakes, Chef’s Choice of Tea Pastries
- Chocolate Mignardises
- Fresh Strawberries with Vanilla Cream
Select Ritz-Carlton hotels worldwide offer afternoon tea service.
I’m not wearing any lipstick in the picture above, but this is what the lips looked like before I munched on cucumber sandwiches and downed 10 cups of darjeeling tea (with lots of cream and sugar).
Yes, you read that correctly. That’s 10 cups of tea. I’m so hyper right now, WHEEE!
Anyway, I hope you had a good day too. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,