Lash drama: I has it.
Rather, I’m going through it.
Have I already mentioned this before? Only a million times, you say? Yeah, well…I promise that if the Fabulous Fringe Fairy materializes at the foot of my bed one night, waves her Wand of Winsomeness and bequeaths me with naturally lush lashes 4LIFE, I will happily STFU about the Grand Canyon-sized gap along the lash line of my right eye, and you will never have to hear another sordid tale of my lash woe again. 😉
(Believe me, I want this as much as you do.)
Until then, there’s new Hourglass Extreme Lash Mascara.
hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara in Ultra Black ($29 for a 0.33-oz. tube)
So, what makes this mascara so fancy? — I mean, other than the intensely black color (it’s darker than a supervillain’s heart) and the tapered brush (it’ll grab lashes you didn’t even know you had)?
Answer: Caution lets you just. Keep. Adding. More. Layers. No matter how many you apply, it won’t go full-on Tammy Faye, at least I don’t think so. I haven’t seen a single clump when I wear it. Like not one. And, honey, no matter how many layers you use, your lashes will still feel light and soft. Not crunchy or flaky at all!
An all-in-one mascara that delivers endless length, intense volume and sky-high lift for extreme, dramatic lashes. The combination of the innovative 4D Amplifier™ brush with the continuously buildable formula create lashes that defy the boundaries of traditional mascara.
- 4D Amplifier™ brush combines 2 brushes in 1 to deliver volume, length, lift and definition for extreme lashes
- Saturates lashes from root-to-tip for the most volume in a single stroke
- Perfectly coats the bottom lashes without smudging onto the lower lashline
- Tapered end reaches even the smallest lashes in the corners of the eyes
- Smooth, buildable, ultra-black formula creates dramatic but weightless lashes that don’t smudge or flake
OK…but that’s not even the best part. Remember the catchphrase, “Extreme Lash”? It’s so accurate. My lashes are long, thick, curly and lifted to the N-th degree. Shout-out to the lab geniuses who knocked this one out of the park.
Hourglass Caution Mascara is similar to…
- Clé de Peau Beauté Perfect Lash Mascara: Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara is very similar (almost a dupe) to Clé de Peau Beauté, which is $50 (!), but it MUCH less expensive ($29 vs. $50).
- Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara: Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara creates dramatically longer lashes, but Chanel’s creates slightly more volume around the lash roots.
- Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Escalator Mascara: Slightly less length and separation than I get with Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara, but it’s a similar lash look.
- MAC In Extra Dimension Waterproof Mascara: Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara is so much better in terms of separation, length and the definition of each individual lash hair, but MAC In Extra Dimension Waterproof creates more volume.
- Tom Ford FullScreen Lash Mascara: A very similar look, but Tom’s FullScreen Lash is clumpier.
Surely, if science can create a mascara as profoundly good as this one, it’s only a matter of time before someone invents a way to teach the citizens of the Internet the difference between they’re, there and their.
Don’t stop believing!
Hold on to that feeeeeeeling.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 5 out of 5 hearts.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,