Honestly, I have no idea why I look so serious in all of these pictures, because while I took them I was thinking about…
One of the many perks of decluttering your office is finding gems like this copy of a Japanese magazine devoted entirely to cats.
Can I read Japanese? No. But since cats are the international language of love, things like this find their way into my life (I actually got it from this amazing bookstore in Japantown). I’m keeping it forever, obviously. It’s staying far, far away from the purge pile.
My makeup here was inspired by the visuals for Chanel Summer 2015 Collection Méditerranée Collection, which is available now at Chanel counters and online.
Gah! — I love this look. Now, if I could only figure out how to pose with my hands by face in a way that doesn’t make me look like I have E.T. fingers.
How do models do it? I have no idea.
Chanel Summer 2015 Collection products worn in this look…
- Chanel Lumiere D’ete Illuminating Powder — in the crease as a transition shade, along my lower lash lines, and on my cheeks and face as bronzer
- Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow Fresh Effect Eyeshadow in Caroube — lids
- Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow Fresh Effect Eyeshadow in Laurier Rose — center of the lids
- Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner in Noir Intense — upper water and lash lines
- Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner in Orchidee — lower water and lash lines
- Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in Noir — upper and lower lash lines
- Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Malice — cheeks
- Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Allegria — lips
- Chanel Rouge Coco in Arthur — lips
- Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Coquelicot — nails (they aren’t shown in that pic above)
Your friendly neighborhood Chanel-loving kitten addict,