Sometimes you feel like a shimmery plum cut crease… Sometimes you don’t. 🙂
Today, I did not.
I barely had the energy to curl my lashes (but I still found the strength to do it, LOL!).
This is a makeup look I’ve been doing lately when I haven’t felt like going to infinity and beyond but still want to look somewhat presentable. It takes about 10 minutes from start to finish, and even though it ain’t flashy or anything, I still feel pretty put together when I wear it.
(Please excuse the hair… I’ve temporarily nicknamed it “The Mop.”)
Makeup I’m wearing in this look…
- Make Up For Ever Base Smoothing Primer — cheeks, nose and under-eyes as a primer (Quick review: AMAZE-BALLZ. Just as great as the Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer I’ve been using the past few months.)
- MAC Face and Body Foundation in C4 — foundation (applied with my fingers to save time)
- RMS Beauty Tinted “Un” Powder in 2-3 — powder
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 25 Medium — under-eyes
- Bobbi Brown Face & Body Bronzing Duo in Antigua and Golden Light — cheeks (I mixed the blush and bronzer together and swept that on the apples), around the edges of the face (just the bronzer), and in the crease of my eyes (again, just the bronzer)
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer — inner corners of the eyes, brow bone
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette — brows
- Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof in Ardoise — upper water and lash lines
- Buxom Lash Mascara in Blackest Black — lashes (This is my new A+ favorite mascara, by the way. Great for curl, separation and lift, and it doesn’t clump.)
- MAC Julia Petit Satin Lipstick in Boca — lips (the BEST MLBB shade)
What’s your 10-minute makeup routine like? If you literally have to get out the door, like, 10 minutes from now, but you still want to wear a little makeup, what do you do?
(Yes, I will steal your ideas. 🙂 )
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,