MAC’s introducing a new line of powders called the Studio Careblend Pressed Powders ($23 each) to the permanent line in the upcoming Future Face Collection, which launches February 17.
Along with the new powders, the Future Face Collection will include repromoted MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundations ($26.50 each), Studio Moisture Tints ($29.50 each), the 190 Foundation Brush ($32 each) and the 150 Large Powder Brush ($42 each).
MAC says the Studio Careblend Pressed Powders offer sheer to medium coverage, feel weightless and can be worn alone or atop foundation. Find them in the following shades…
- Light — a soft pale beige
- Light Plus — a palte golden beige
- Medium — a soft creamy beige
- Medium Plus — a tan beige
- Medium Dark — a caramel beige
- Medium Deep — a rich golden tan
- Dark — a deep caramel
- Dark Deep — a rich golden bronze
MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powders clockwise from the left: Light Plus, Medium Dark and Dark