Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Are you wearing green? All my green tops were in need of washing (go figure), so to meet my green quota for the day I busted out Chanel’s Garden Party Quad and worked this mint green and pink eye. Gotta thwart those St. Patty’s Day pinches, ya know!
Do you have plans for tonight? Any green beer in your schedule? I can’t go out (BOO) because I have a big work project due on Thursday. I’m sort of freaking out today because the deadline is looming, but makeup always cheers me up.
Here’s the real face of the day:
LOL! You know how it goes sometimes! 🙂
A few close ups of the eyes…
To get this look, I used products from Chanel, Laura Mercier, Clinique, MAC, Dior and Rimmel.
– MAC Rollickin’ Paint Pot
– Light green shadow from the Chanel Garden Party Quad
– MAC Perky Paint Pot
– MAC Soft Brown Matte Eyeshadow
– Pink shadow from the Chanel Garden Party Quad on outer half of crease (layered on top of Soft Brown Matte)
– Peach shadow from the Chanel Garden Party Quad on inner half of crease (also layered on top of Soft Brown Matte)
– MAC Perky Paint Pot
– Peach shadow from the Chanel Garden Party Quad
– MAC Concrete Eyeshdaow
– MAC Zoom Lash mascara in Zoomblack (upper and lower)
Lower lash line
– Rimmel Jungle Green Soft Kajal Eye Pencil
– Dark green shadow from the Chanel Garden Party Quad
– Peach shadow from the Chanel Garden Party Quad on inner half of crease
– Dior Long-Wearing Moisturizing Concealer in 430
– Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2
– Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer in Almond
– Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
– Clinique Fresh Bloom Allover Colour in Peony
– MAC Sublime Culture Cremestick Liner
– Chanel Glossimer in Pink Crystal
It’s official! Dior concealer rocks when it comes to covering dark circles. Before I applied my makeup today I had some serious dark circles. I stayed up late last night, partying with the neighbor’s cat while watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians, my latest guilty reality TV pleasure. In the pics above, can you see the purple in the inner corners of my eyes (and believe me, they are pretty dark today)? LOVE. YOU. DIOR.
How’s your day been so far? Catch any leprechauns? My coffee is finally kicking in (thank jeebus!) and I’m off to work. Lemme know if you have big plans for tonight.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,