Sonia Kashuk’s Art Deco-inspired holiday 2014 collection might give you ideas…
…ideas like, “Whee! Look at me! I’m a flapper in The Great Gatsby, and I’m doing the Charleston!” Then you start dancing around your office, but you pull an inner thigh muscle when you kick a little higher than you should have, and from that day forward, you rue the day you danced the Charleston in your office without properly stretching beforehand.
Just an FYI! 🙂
Sonia’s latest limited edition collection does make me want to kick up my heels, it’s true. The seven pieces look totally expensive, but all but one of them are less than $20 each.
The most expensive thing is the $34.99 All That Jazz 10-Piece Brush Set, and I even feel like that’s a great deal. You get 10 full-size face and eye brushes (that’s only $3.50 each, yo!) in SK’s signature quality and style.
Here are the standout pieces from the release for me…
- Eye Palette in Deco Starlet ($19.99) — With those shimmery dark brown, black, gold and beige shadows, this one’s totally got a Chanel vibe. Sprint to your closest Target store immediately! — even if it’s blizzard-caliber snowing. But if it’s snowing, grab a good jacket first. 🙂 Very little fallout, plenty of pigment, and it blends like a dream. LOVE.
- All That Jazz 10-Piece Brush Set ($34.99) — Prepare for your heart to break a little when these pristine white brush heads get dirty for the first time (tears!). I really dig the face brushes. They’re full, fluffy and luxurious. The brush heads for the eye brushes are on the larger size, which is great for covering a lot of ground quickly, but not so great for smaller lids or doing detailed work. The set comes with a domed powder brush, a flat top multipurpose brush, an angled duo fiber multipurpose brush, foundation brush, eyeshadow brush, blending brush, angled duo fiber crease brush, domed pencil brush, synthetic pointed eye liner brush and a lash/brow groomer. All full-size.
- Organized Petite The Flapper ($12.99) — My new favorite beauty bag, it has a total of eight pockets (!), fits a sh*t-ton of makeup and easily fits in my errrday purse… And the tassels are hella cute!
- Nude Lip Palette in Jazzed Up Nudes ($19.99) — Within this lip palette lives five satiny lipsticks in warm and cool nude shades (non-sticky, unscented, with a wear time of 2-3 hours). You also get good lip brush.
- Decadence Shimmering Body Souffle ($10.99) — Kinda like a gold version of MAC Strobe Cream with subtle shimmer. I like!
The Sonia Kashuk Holiday 2014 collection includes…
- All That Jazz 10-Piece Brush Set ($34.99)
- The Golden AGe Four-Piece Brush Set with Clutch ($19.99)
- Organized Petite The Flapper ($12.99)
- Eye Palette in Deco Starlet ($19.99)
- Nude Lip Palette in Jazzed Up Nudes ($19.99)
- Decadence Shimmering Body Souffle ($10.99)
- Bath and Body Travel Set ($19.99)
The seven-piece Sonia Kashuk holiday 2014 collection is jazzing it up now at Target stores and target.com.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,