I wanna rock right now.
I’m K-Dog and I came to get down.
My cat’s internationally known,
And he’s known to rock the microphone.
‘Cause I get stupid, I mean outrageous,
My love for UD Naked2 is contagious.
These shadows are winners, no, they’re not losers,
With 12 shades total for every neutral user.
Ladies love it, girls adore it,
I mean even the ones who never saw it like…
The way that the shades just flow.
The reason why, UD steals the show,
So let’s go, ’cause…
It takes Naked2 to make a thing go right…
It takes Naked2 to make it outta sight.
Lip Junkie gloss in Naked
Swatches from the left: Foxy, Half Baked, Booty Call, Chopper, Tease and Snake Bite
Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted and Blackout
The Urban Decay Naked2 Palette in a Nutshell
- What you get: 12 powder shadows (five new shades and seven repromotes), one dual-tipped Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush, one mini-Lip Junkie Gloss in Naked
- What it’s for: For use as a standalone palette, or as a sister palette to the original Naked Palette
- What you should know: At least to me, the brush feels a little stiff, but it blends shadows like a magician. The Lip Junkie Gloss, I could do without (too minty and sticky), but I love, LOVE the shadows. They exhibit no fallout and apply super smooth and pigmented. I can see myself hitting the pan on all of the new shades, especially Pistol and Snake Bite.
The Urban Decay Naked2 Palette: Breaking down the shades
- Foxy Eyeshadow: A matte creamy bisque with a matte finish (repromote)
- Half Baked Eyeshadow: A golden bronze with a shimmery finish (repromote)
- Booty Call Eyeshadow: A shimmery cork (new)
- Chopper Eyeshadow: A copper shimmer with silver micro glitter (repromote)
- Tease Eyeshadow: A creamy pale brown with a matte finish (new)
- Snake Bite Eyeshadow: A dark bronze shimmer with a metallic base (new)
- Suspect Eyeshadow: A pale golden beige with a shimmery finish (repromote)
- Pistol Eyeshadow: A light greyish brown with a shimmery finish (new)
- Verve Eyeshadow: An oyster with a shimmery finish (repromote)
- YDK Eyeshadow: A cool bronze shimmer with a metallic base (repromote)
- Busted Eyeshadow: A deep brown with a shimmery finish (new)
- Blackout Eyeshadow: A blackest black with a matte finish (repromote)
- Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked Eyeshadow: A sheer shimmery pinky neutral (repromote)
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. I’ve got some looks lined up for this bad boy, so keep your engines revved.