Perfect for the Office Holiday Par-tay
Why do they call office holiday get togethers “parties”? Everybody knows the only reason you show up is because you have to!
So, what do I do when I know I’ll be subjected to this farce o’ revelry? I buy a new dress to ease the pain a bit and work some fierce makeup, of course.
This year I plan to wear a bronze, gold and khaki smokey eye with punchy pink cheeks and lips. Lynn Furge, Becca cosmetics national artist and all around cool lady, created this look just for Makeup and Beauty Blog. Pretty, yah?
The beautiful Marcella Faustini, a Bay Area in-house artist for Becca, worked her magic when re-creating the look:
To get it, Marcella used the following products:
- Becca Mattifying Primer to prep skin ($35.00)
- Becca Line and Pore Corrector to fill in spots and to smooth out lines and pores ($32.00)
- Becca Skin Color SPF 20+ as a tinted moisturizer ($40.00)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter SPF 20+ as a highlighter and lumimizer ($38.00)
- Becca Concealer ($35.00)
- Becca Stick Foundation in Coffee ($39.00)
- Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder in Mocha on t-zone only ($35.00)
- Becca Pressed Bronzing Powder in Salsa around frame of face and neck ($34.00)
- Becca Watermelon Beach Tint on apples of cheeks ($22.00)
- Becca Creme Blush in Geranium ($27.00)
- Becca Eyeliner Compact and Waterproof Sealer in Barbarella on upper lash line ($27.00)
- Becca Creme Eye Color in Antique Gold on eyelid ($25.00)
- Becca Eye Color Powder in Lurex all over lid ($20.00)
- Becca Eye Color Powder in Chintz along lash line and outer corner ($20.00)
- Becca Eye Color Powder in Shantung ($20.00) and Chnitz on lower two-thirds of lashes
- Becca Geranium ($27.00)
- Becca Glossy Lip Tint in Angel Kiss ($22.00)
Chintz Eye Color Powder – khaki-gold shimmer
Lurex Eye Color Powder – silvery-gold shimmer
Shantung Eye Color Powder – antique-bronze shimmer
To see the Becca line in the SF Bay Area, visit the San Francisco Neiman Marcus, which has a Becca counter. If you see the lovely Marcella, tell her I sent ya!
Marcella Faustini, Becca Artist
Mega Becca Sale on Sephora.com
Sephora.com has a huge sale on Becca cosmetics right now. I picked up the Nut Tinted Moisturizer for $10.00 (normally 40 bucks!) and the Coffee Stick Foundation for $9.75 (usually $39.00). Many items are out of stock, but you still may be able to find a lil’ something on deeeeep discount.
Have a groovy Saturday! I’m off to the gym to do some cardio.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,