Wonky Blog: 24 Hours of Comments Go POOF!

Hi, ladies. I clicked the wrong button this morning and accidentally deleted the last few posts and ALL of the comments from the past 24 hours or so.

I can republish the posts… but everything we’ve commented on over the past 24 hours is kinda lost.

No, not kinda lost — it’s just plain lost.

I’m very sorry, especially since you guys left some absolutely fantastic and helpful comments on the makeup expiration post in particular.

Your friendly neighborhood (clumsy) beauty addict,

So far, 19 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. pinksoysauce says:

Aww, that stinks. :(
    Everyone makes mistakes though – I’ve done something similar as well.

I lurk a lot but I love your blog!

Hi Pinksoysauce,

I’m slowly getting over it — so bummed to have lost so many great comments, especially all the brush storage ideas in the brush storage post.

Anyway, I’m glad that you decided to pop by to say hello! Are you enjoying your weekend?

2. Stef says:

Buttons with that kind of ability should have some sort of safety mechanism, shouldn’t they? That stinks Karen, sorry.
    .-= Stef’s last blog post… Does Crème de la Mer really work? A review… =-.

3. shontay says:

Aww, it’s ok. It happens.

4. gio says:

Awww, that happens. It stinks though, I’m sorry Karen.
    .-= gio’s last blog post… Know Your Ingredients: Ferulic Acid =-.

5. Cheryl says:

Love your blog!!! Many great tips – have a lovely Labor Day weekend!!
    CH

6. ritadebora says:

Don’t worry. We are still here for the future ones ;)

7. Cristina says:

Don’t worry, it happens :)
    OT: have you seen the new collection Chanel Noir Obscure? I found it yesterday at duty free in Zurich, it is amazing!!

8. Tiffany says:

aww, sorry Karen :(

9. Cristina says:

Yes, the quad, mascara and eye pencil…can not resist to them, now I only need a dark autumn day to try them :)

10. Hellooo,

i have followed your recommendation and i have purchased some yellow, orange, dark red nail colors :)

hope it will look as nice as it looks on me
    .-= stealing beauty’s last blog post… Twiglight Cosmetics =-.

11. Sarahc says:

Karen did you hear about the WordPress worm that’s going around? Is that what happened to you?