Good mawnin’, home skillets. How was your night? I can’t even begin to describe how happy I am right now because I actually have nothing I have to do today. That’s because my to-do list is blank, yay! It rarely works out this way, but somehow I managed to finish all of my weekend chores early, as in last week, which means there will be no cleaning of toilets, folding of clothes or brushing of tabby cats (a chore indeed) today, huzzah!
And THAT means I can just chill here with y’all, which makes everything, even the taste of this hot tea, so much better.
Now, because I like to share the
Web sites websites I surf early on Saturday mornings…
Random bright spots
- What can orange concealer do for you? Check out this exploration of carrot-hued correctors — Bella Sugar
- Hallelujar, praise ye gods! Flared pants are coming back this fall! — The Cut
- Do Tokidoki’s Brillante Glitter Eyeliner deliver the goods? — Temptalia
- Did you know Jamba Juice has a secret menu? — Divine Caroline
- 15 photos you won’t believe aren’t Photoshopped — Oddee
- Enter to win a Zac Posen for Target Dress before it hits stores — The Lancome Blog
- The battle of the most AWESOME THING EVER! — Most Awesometthing Ever
- Blondes have more fun… and earn more money, too (drat!) — Beaut.ie
- Two words: pure genius — Kitteh Roulette
- Do you feel lucky? Enter to win a New York City shopping spree, a guided tour of the Marie Claire offices and meet a Project Runway designer — Secrets of the Runway
New in beauty
- With the NARS Jet Setter Eye Kit ($52), you get a lash curler, Nuits Blanches Stylo Liner and a Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
- I’m kinda loving the print on Sisley’s Pyto-Poudre Compact ($109)… There’s a moisturizing, mattifying powder inside
- I wait ALL YEAR LONG for Fekkai Summer Hair!! Nordstrom.com already has some of the items listed: Marine Clean Detox Shampoo ($23), Beachcomber Leave-In Conditioner ($23) and Marine Summer Hair Beach Waves ($23)
- Sephora now carries bronzers and self-tanners by St. Tropez ($30-40)
- I love how industrial this jug of Supergoop! All-Over Everyday UV Pump ($68) looks
A girl can never have enough shoes…
Tetris and Pac Man invade New York!
Been listening to this song 24/7 for days…
What are you doing right now? I mean at this very instant!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,