Why is web surfing so much more fun than EVERYTHING on my to-do list? I could be vacuuming, catching up on laundry or cleaning the windows, but instead I’m watching Cameo videos and reading about the weird stuff people put in their coffee. 🙂
Next stop: Cyberspace!
Random bright spots
- 50 ways to put the light back in your heart — Icing
- Top beauty trends at the SAG Awards — Now That’s a Makeover!
- Everything you ever wanted to know about mineral makeup application — BellaSugar
- Have you figured out your V-Day makeup yet? How about this sultry look with neutral eyes and red lips? — Temptalia
- Weird, amusing and LOL-able black and white photography — Black and WTF
- MAC heads to the beach this summer — Cosmetosaur
- Love these beachy rooms — Elements of Style
- J-Lo’s beauty secrets — Daily Makeover
- Unexpected stuff you can borrow from the library — Dry as Toast
- How NOT to hurry — Zen Habits
- A weekend guide to home and garden sales nationwide — Apartment Therapy
- Make a jewelry mirror to carry your accessories — Daisy Janie
- LOL! Birth of a Golden Girl — Popped Culture
- Raw eggs, blue cheese — you won’t believe the weird things people put in their coffee! — Putting Weird Things in Coffee
- 3 simple tips for effortless writing — Write to Done
New in stores
- A sunny kiss with the Lancome Spring Showers Juicy Tubes Gloss Set ($36).
- DuWop’s Eyecatcher Shadow Duos ($20) brings out the natural color in blue, brown and green eyes.
- Guerlain takes a stab at waterlining with their Terracotta Khol Kajal Intense Indian Kohl ($35).
- Would you like to be a Shady Lady ($40)? 🙂
- Make you face, eyes and lips glow with Trish McEvoy’s Radiance All Over Face Color ($35).
- Check out the funky baguette on Cle de Peau’s Extra Rich Lipsticks ($60)!
- Ulta’s got the Urban Decay’s Alice in Wonderland Palette ($52).
- I don’t want to gloss over Lancome’s new L’Absolu Creme de Brillance ($29).
- WANT! The Pot Rouge blushes ($22) from Bobbi Brown’s Cabana Corals collection.
A day in Paris…
Just like can-daaAAaay!
I hope you had fun surfin’ with me today. Let’s do it again next weekend. BTW, Tabs thinks you’re totally tubular! 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,