New in Beauty, May 25: Josie Maran Blushes, DuWop Perks Up

Last night I lulled myself to sleep web surfing some of my favorite beauty destinations (Zzzzz…). Here are some of the beauty news, previews and occasional reviews that crossed my e-path.

So far, 6 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

Good morning … onwards to the long weekend! ๐Ÿ™‚

That Anastasia cream serum is interesting …. im almost thinking if it would be enough to replace my Clinique All About Eyes, just to liven things up a little.

Also, since I cut my hair into an almost one length, chin length bob, that T3 Short Hair styler is calling my name.

Oh so many products…. my wallet wont be happy! ๐Ÿ˜€

Good morning!

How are you liking your bob? I had that hairstyle a few years ago and loved it… keeps you nice and cool for summer!

• Nina says:

I am lovin it! My hair seems to like it too because it has been behaving really well inspite of the humidity! ๐Ÿ™‚

I like that I can either straighten or curl it … pretty versatile! ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Katherine says:

Hey Karen

I tried NO NO before and it takes time for hair to be removed. My mom said it takes time for it to work. Over time hair grown thinner and its softer!
    .-= Katherine’s last blog post… Another Version Of Me? IS THAT POSSIBLE? =-.

3. Love the blushes ๐Ÿ™‚
    .-= misswhitemilkyway’s last blog post… Mac Tag =-.

4. Melissa says:

I’m curious if the No No really does work. My underarms and below my knees are starting to feel like a cactus and I can’t shave every day or I get razor burn something fierce…