New in Beauty, Mar. 9: Chloe’s Perfume Set and Smashbox Brow Tech Trios

Rise and shine, morning glories! It’s downright freezing here today, brrr… A layer of shimmery ice is covering everything outside, which means Tabs may have to wait a while to get his walk on.

Hope you have an awesome day today. Let me know what you’re up to.

One down, four to go! ๐Ÿ™‚

So far, 19 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. lexi says:

Karen,
    You sparked my perfume obsession again. It always creeps up once I’m burnt out from buying makeup (yes, it actually happens!!). I think I may end up buying that set for myself as an early Mother’s Day gift!

I will also have to check out that self tanner. I love the Tan Towels but I end up having to use a lot to build up the color I like. I do love the Nivea one too. Have you tried that? It also slows down the leg hair growth – I never have luck with self tanning lotions but that seemed to work nicely on top of my tan towel use!

I haven’t tried the Nivea one. I AM looking for one to try on (don’t laugh) my bum before swimsuit season. It’s really the only place that needs more brown, LOL!

• lexi says:

HA – I hear ya girl! I still want to have some airbrush tan me but I have modesty issues. I know you can keep your swimsuit on but it’s better to do it nude. I guess I’ll stick to blotchy spots on my back.

OMG im lovin the packaging on the Chloe … maybe I should start dropping hints to the Hubs since my birthday is coming up! LOL …

Im also loving on the Python Petite Makeup Planner – so organized. It appeals to my OCD soul.

Whats interesting is Target is also coming up (this Sunday, I think) with a Liberty of London collection … theyve got some cute printed dresses/skirts for both women and little girls. Ive included two blushes from the MAC Liberty of London collection to my shopping list – i am absolutely in love with Prim and Proper and Summer Rose!!!

Ohai its absolutely warm here today – first time in months that ive gone to work without a coat, hoodie, jacket or sweater. Were in the high 60s right about now… pretty pretty day!!!

Have a great Tuesday …. ๐Ÿ™‚

Aww, happy early birthday!!

I saw the commercial for that Liberty of London collection for Target. You’re totally right — it’s very cute! Did you see the Jean Paul Gaultier stuff? I like some of the dresses.

Hello, so envious of your warm weather. I’m sitting here wearing a sweater AND socks! NO FAIR!

• NINA says:

i did like some of the Gaultier dresses but … ive not caved in and gotten anything. I think im taking a trip to Target @ lunch …. ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh oh … I do hope you get warm weather soon. The downside to our warm weather is thunderstorms but ill take it! ๐Ÿ™‚ Stay warm!!!

3. Sarahc says:

Yikes! So many expensive new products coming out. What’s the deal with these companies? Don’t they care that I’m on a budget lol!

4. Meghan says:

ahh i love the chloe products!!!! we are having a warm streak here in philly so I am loving the weather. other than that, i’m not up to much today except work. i got my brazilian and eyebrows done last night so i’m feelin clean and fresh! i cannot live without my brazilian waxes! (haha okay that was totally TMI! but i seriously have added my brazilian into my monthly budget)

LOL… girl, you know hair removal topics are always welcome here! Have you ever tried doing it yourself? When I have the time I totally do the DIY-Brazilian. It’s actually pretty easy and saves a lot of money.

SO JEALOUS, btw of your warm streak. It’s so cold here!

• Meghan says:

ahh i have never tried to do the brazilian myself, i dont think i could do it bc i think i’d psych myself out from the pain…i have cleaned up a little down there in between brazilians sometimes but never done the whole brazilian myself!

i did get the sally hansen kit you recommended on ur site to do my lip myself and my big toe! i love that you can cut the strips up and use them for everything, it’s awesome and a money saver and it actually works!…i get a few of those stray hairs on my chin which i HATE and i am always tempted to wax those but im worried i’ll end up waxing too much and more will grow in so i just stick to plucking those (haha omg i feel so funny writing this i have never talked about my chin hairs before to anyone!)

i’m thinkin of saving up and getting laser hair removal for the chin hair and the brazilian because i am reallly self-concious about body hair and im thinkin it might be worth it financially in the long run… have you had any experience with laser hair removal?

5. Anastasia says:

I tried the Boots Botanic lip glosses when they were last in Target and they are the MF shizz! So excited to see more colors being released… hope they will be in the stores and not just online.

6. Tiffany says:

I love the smell of Chloe… I want to buy it so bad, but I can’t justify the price. LOL
    .-= Tiffany’s last blog post… NARS Orgasm vs. MAC Lovejoy =-.

7. Beinha says:

I looooove the Chloe, my hubby surprised me with this perfume last week and it’s so good! I’m wearing it every day, it makes me feel so rich and pretty!

8. marisol says:

What is up with the weather? My tiny apartment feels like a tiny freezer. Bbbrrrr!
    .-= marisol’s last blog post… Beauty makes people come together =-.

9. Cas says:

I’ve tried this perfume and this counter and it’s absolutely amazing. The only drawback is the price ๐Ÿ™
    .-= Cas’s last blog post… Weekend Project : Comfort & Indian Food =-.

10. I need the smashbox brow kit, asap! I love the colors and am excited to try the brow wax. I have been using the bare escentuals brow kit and it’s ok, but I’d love something for the strays.