New in Beauty Mar. 5: Chantecaille’s Ode to Big Cats, and Givenchy Creates Custom Color

Published in: Just For Fun, News

Morning, girls. πŸ™‚ Yup, it’s that time again, another TGIF. I hope you find at least a few minutes to do something fun today (you deserve it!). And you know how the saying goes: “All work and no play…”

So far, 27 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. Catherine says:

Ohhhhhhh man, so sue me but I actually think that HM perfume ring is super cute LOL…
    .-= Catherine’s last blog post… Last day to get 30% off on Konad at =-.

2. Summer Staff says:

I don’t like Smokey Eyes too much for spring, but I am Also intrigued b/c that Pixi pen looks adorbale! No description…thats annoying. πŸ™ I just bought the Aquamarine BB palette and I LOVE IT! It makes super pretty, semi-smokey grey/aqua eyes that contrast with the coral lip gloss. I love it alot πŸ™‚

TGIF! Woohooo!!!

Its grocery night tonight, plus dinner out.

I might sneak the laundry in so im free of it this weekend … but even with that – I am so excited.

Im liking that Bengal palette … but oh my, so expensive!

I actually was manhandling a black quilted traincase at Target the other day … but couldnt bring myself to get another one. Might visit it again this weekend and who knows what would happen then?

I have 2 Lorac things in my stash – and my fave thus far is the Snake Charmer palette – so versatile and the quality of the shadows is pretty awesome.

The 24×7 duos are nice but … I have so much eye pencils id actually feel guilty for getting more. Wow is that me talking? πŸ˜›

LOL! I guess it’s nice to know that the Duos are there just in case you need them.

I’m with you on the LORAC shadows! They’re very silky and blend well. Have you ever tried the color Jade? It’s my fave.

Hope you get your laundry done before the weekend starts and HAPPY, HAPPY FRIDAY!

• Nina says:

The sharpener is a nice touch though!!!

I am so loving my Lorac palettes — they blend like a charm and the staying power is pretty good!

Im going to find Jade – it sounds like a green eyeshado and green is my favorite color.

Im going to put the laundry in before we leave for nom and groceries …. that way its going while were out.

Happy Friday, Karen and have an awesome weekend!

Hi to Tabs from our FurFamily!!!

It always is. I’ve never tried the UD one… I bet it’s good!

Jade is super pretty. It’s a dark, shimmery green that looks fab paired with light pink or gold eyeshadow. I also like to use it w/smokey eye looks.

Tabs sends big kitty hugs to Anja, Linus and Mojo. πŸ˜€

• Nina says:

I was just @ the Lorac website … lotsa tempting stuff there … and some on sale!!!

I smell trouble for my bank account LOL !!!!

They always have pretty good sales on their website. If you end up getting anything you MUST pick up the Front of the Line Pro liquid liner. It’s the best liquid liner I’ve ever tried, hands down!

4. lexi says:

OOOOh I want that UD eyeliner duo – both sets! It’s been a while since I’ve bought UD…it’s time!

5. lexi says:

Oh and my plans this weekend is UNPACKING the rest of our boxes into our new house and PRO store in the Marina tomorrow afternoon!!!

Okay, I’m kinda lovin’ on the black Caboodles! πŸ™‚

7. Michelle says:

Oh my, this is hot. I’ve never seen anything like it. I’m pretty much of a natural girl but do put on makeup when it’s time to go out.

I love the kitty, “represent”
    .-= Michelle’s last blog post… March is Ethnic Skin Care Month! =-.

8. Lisa S. says:

I love the HM ring! I love the smell of Butterfly and the price on this isn’t too bad!
    As for Lorac, I got the train case thing that Sephora had around Christmas and I didn’t hate it, but I don’t love it either. I don’t think I’ve used but maybe 3 or 4 times. On the other hand my Tarte palettes get used everyday. So maybe I just need to try a different Lorac palette to get a better idea. The price on this is super money friendly so it just might be the next thing I buy. For research purposes you understand……….;0)

9. Vonvon says:

That palette is a real piece of art! and the colors look very pretty. My kind of colors!
    .-= Vonvon’s last blog post… Busy Day Ahead……. =-.

10. amy says:

I am MEOWING for the Chantecaille Ode to Big Cats palette!
    .-= amy’s last blog post… Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20 Review =-.

11. Shannon says:

I just came back to this post before purchasing the mini cube (4 polishes) for this collection on!! Cheeeap too, only $10 – whooo.

Thanks for the wonderful color swatches!

12. Shannon says:

I just came back to this post before purchasing the mini cube (4 polishes) for this collection on!! Cheeeap too, only $10 Γ’β‚¬β€œ whooo.

Thanks for the wonderful color swatches!
    .-= Shannon’s last blog post… Spring Cleaning =-.

13. Shannon says:

hmm. It posted to the wrong post, and twice? odd. Sorry for that.
    .-= Shannon’s last blog post… Spring Cleaning =-.