New in Beauty
- For the craziest 😀 of cat ladies: Chantecaille’s $117 (!) Bengal Palette
- Speaking o’ Chantecaille …Les Sorbets Lip Gloss Palette ($69) is making me HONGRAY!
- Givenchy’s Hydra Sparkling Magic Lip & Cheek Balm ($30) creates a flush of color custom made for you
- Hmm… Which Bobbi Brown Palette do you like best? Aquamarine($60) or Orchid ($60)?
- Soap & Glory is going Solar Powder ($12)!
- Although smokey eyes are more of a fall look for me, I’m intrigued by Pixi’s Smokey Eye Primer in Heather Quartz ($18)
- Boots No7’s Natural Blush Cheek Color in Candy Pink ($9) just might make you blush
- Look at ALL THE MAKEUP 🙂 that comes with LORAC’s Full Color Face Collection Kit ($25)!
- Zits everywhere are dying to meet Clinique’s Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup
- Tool time: the Urban Decay 24/7 Duos With Grindhouse ($29) come with two eyeliners … and a sharpener
- Essie claims their Ejuvenate collection ($19-25) will give you a (younger looking) hand
- What’s your take on this Hanae Mori Butterfly Solid Perfume Ring ($39)?
- I wouldn’t trust myself not to taste Cake’s Milk Made Smoothing Hand & Cuticle Buffer ($16)
- Doesn’t this Caboodle Black Mini Pro Case ($15) look inspired by Chanel?
Morning, girls. 🙂 Yup, it’s that time again, another TGIF. I hope you find at least a few minutes to do something fun today (you deserve it!). And you know how the saying goes: “All work and no play…”
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,