New in Beauty, Mar. 11: Tokidoki Makeup and a Butt Lift in a Box

Good morning, ladies, and how are you doing today? I’m still waking up out here… feeling my way around the kitchen for a beverage with caffeine. I’ll reconnect as soon as I’m properly caffeinated. πŸ™‚

So far, 38 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

i LOVE LOVE LOVE Tokidoki … got some of the products when they did the Tokidoki x Smashbox collab and managed to get two purses from sample sales. I am liking the packaging on this Sephora line and I hope the products work too. Definitely getting the palettes and a makeup bag. I DIE!!!! πŸ˜€

I also like CLEAN. Managed to get their three rollerball set for $10 @ Sephora and im almost done with it … the pencil might be nice to try.

Doin’ okay — stoked that the weekend is in sight. Have a good one … Caffeinate!!! πŸ™‚

2. Tamara says:

OMG – I too am DYING for Tokidoki! I know you’re not supposed to buy product for the packaging, but COME ON! LOOK AT IT!!

And yes, I am also seriously considering the Korres Querceting and Oak treatments. I went to the Korres flagship store in Soho (NY) last week and was chatting with one of the gals about this product, which sounds amazing. Per her, the company has done studies on the chemistry/components, something like that in oak trees (cause, you know, they last forever and they get stronger as the grow old), and somehow they’ve been able to mimic this in these products. Uh, does that make sense? Anyway, it sounds really interesting, I hope they work!

3. Rae says:

Oh my goodness!!!!! tokidoki is SO cute — and I’m likin’ those prices, too! What do you have your eye on from the line, Karen?
    .-= Rae’s last blog post… New at… Bergdorf’s =-.

4. lexi says:

Tokidoki is cute but I don’t know it might be “TOO CUTE” if there is such a thing. I’ll have to check it out in person. I know my 14yr old cousin will swoon over it!

5. Kelly says:

Ahhhhhh that Tokidoki stuff is KILLING ME. There is no way I am going to be able to resist it…
    .-= Kelly’s last blog post… Death Valley Γ’β‚¬β€œ Part II =-.

6. Frances says:

Tokidoki is a little too cutsey for me. I’m not really a fan of having cartoon characters/anime on my beauty products. Alice in Wonderland was a whole other story though. I am definitely checking out those CLEAN pencils. Provence is one of my favorite scents.

7. michele E. DiCola says:

Never heard of Tokidoki but i guess i am g oing to find it!

8. YadiQ says:

i am seriously squealing around my office abt this !
    my fave character is bastardino and his puppy and kitty friends

omg omg omg

9. Jean says:

I’m totally squealing on the inside too about the Tokidoki line!!! If I didn’t have to be at work I’d be on my way to Sephora waiting for their doors to open to check everything out. I think I’ll be doing some online shopping this morning. I want everything!

10. Beth says:

The Tokidoki thing isn’t lighting any fires for me but Hello! Butt Lift In a Box. I SO need that! πŸ™‚

11. Babybubblz says:

Aw so cute! Sephora collaborations have been impressive! I liked Kat von Dee as well.

12. Andreita says:

Loves it!!!!!!!!! I’m in search of a pink eyeliner I know Makeup Forever has one and I see tokidoki has one too yay!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone knows who else carries pink eyeliner??? Pretty please!!!!!!!

13. knownever says:

OMG! i’m so excited that Clean has come out with a solid perfume pencil. The Clinique ones sold out before I got a chance to see them so I’m glad this packaging concept is sticking around.
    .-= knownever’s last blog post… Twins: CG Database Way Off Base =-.

14. Catherine says:

I am so excited about the Tokidoki too!!!! I hope someone has reviews, swatches etc before it all sells out… I kinda really want the kabuki brush but I wanna know if it’s any good!
    .-= Catherine’s last blog post… Product Focus: Laura Mercier Stickgloss =-.

15. I read your title and just HAD to click to see what on earth a “Butt Lift in a Box” was?! LOL! What will they think of next?! Let me know when someone comes up with a cream that I can rub onto my belly and make it washboard flat!
    .-= Khalia@GlamourandLove’s last blog post… 2010 Oscars- Least Wanted Fashions From a Few Most Wanted Ladies! =-.

16. I adore the cork packaging– I bet it’s much more eco-friendly than all the plastic!

Oooooooooh! Look at the purple mascara!!! πŸ˜€

18. Sophia says:

Re: Tokidoki – I kind of want the lipgloss for the sole fact that it smells like blueberries! Although the spatula certainly helps, too. So cute!

I wonder about the eyeshadows, though. The skull-shaped ones are adorable, but seems inconvenient in terms of storage, as well as getting everything out of the container. As for the quads – how big do you think they have to be in order to fit a keychain? I guess it could be pretty tiny/flat/2d, though! Ahh, I want it all!

19. amy says:

I will be checking out the Tokidoki line if it is available at my Sephora. It is cute, though I am not a fan of Tokidoki in general. The Kabuki brush is cute because I have a soft spot for purple.
    .-= amy’s last blog post… MAC Too Fabulous and Give Me Liberty of London Collection Mini Haul and Product Pictures =-.

20. lisa says:

I love this collection, The lipgloss is so nice and I love our overall blog.

Have a great day =)

21. mill says:

LA splash is great. they sell it here at SaSa and it really is nice! the coloured eyeliners and mascaras are the best i’ve found…. such a great colour range!

22. Jo says:

What an adorable set with an equally adorable name! I’m tempted….

I was also intruiged by the Butt Life in a Box, though I don’t think I could justify spending $99 for a minimally better bum.

23. jeannie says:

OMG, OMG – let me wipe the drool off my mouth!

24. Emily says:

Yay, so, so excited about the Tokidoki makeup! The packaging is super cute, and I hope that the product quality is good as well. I will have to go to a Sephora soon to play with the testers! πŸ˜€
    .-= Emily’s last blog post… Zoya Tallulah Review and Swatch =-.

25. Sara says:

Tooo excited! Everything looks gorgeous!

26. Cas says:

Aww the tokidoki packging is uber cute! I bought their lipgloss once on ebay and found it SO hard to even use it coz of its cuteness. Too bad we don’t have that line here πŸ™
    .-= Cas’s last blog post… Bye Bye 1st Trimester =-.

27. Saku says:

I have to get something from Tokidoki.

28. hee hee, Butt Lift in a Box. I will immediately run out and buy that and stop going to the gym! Not.
    .-= Deconstruction’s last blog post… Product Review: Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel =-.