New in Beauty
- I just wanna have *fun* with these new Cyndi Lauper and Lady Gaga MAC Viva Glam Lipsticks ($14 each). UPDATE 2/9/10: Gah! The links were working this morning, ladies. Bloomie’s may have sold out. UPDATE 2/9/10 11:33 p.m.: the Viva Glam Cyndi and Gaga lipsticks are now available online at MACCosmetics.com!
- Catch a whiff of Stella McCartney’s new solid perfume necklace ($49).
- Givenchy packed even more pigment into their Le Prisme Blush Powder Blushes ($43).
- I’ve been searching and searching for fashion inspired by Google. 🙂
- Guerlain says $36 Le 2 de Guerlain Volumizing Mascara delivers outrageous volume and dramatic curl! Uh… $36?
- Have you tried Sephora’s Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer ($21)? It comes in five oil-free shades with SPF 20.
- Bling-out your lashes with Stila’s latest Black Diamond Mascara ($24). No kidding here — it really contains crushed diamonds.
- The hot pink hearts on this Marc by Marc Jacobs Mini Cosmetic Bag ($48) look so sweet.
- CUTE! I love the tiny nail polish minis in OPI’s Hong Kong Tiny Takeouts ($6.50).
- Mmm… The Maybelline Shine Sensation Gloss Collection ($5 each) looks almost good enough to eat.
- I would not object to someone hooking me up with Guerlain’s Limited Edition Kisskiss Gloss in 808 Ambre Precieuse. Nope. Not one bit.
- Apparently, it *is* possible to find true love online with Essie’s Express True Love collection ($8 each).
YES! We hath banished Monday, fellow fabulous maidens. Now Tuesday doesn’t stand a chance. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,