New in Beauty, Feb. 9: MAC Viva Glam VII Is Making Givenchy Blush

YES! We hath banished Monday, fellow fabulous maidens. Now Tuesday doesn’t stand a chance. :)

So far, 20 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. lexi says:

I got to swatch the new Viva Glam colors. I was hoping the Lady Gaga would work for me but it is waaaay to pink that it would just look chalky on me. I’m going to go back and try the Cyndi – which is okay – LOVE me some Time After Time…hahahaha

Have you tried Jade is the New Black, yet? That color is my jam (at the moment)!!

I HEART Marc….

2. Tavia says:

Thanks for the news, it’s like reading a paper with the latest info :)
    .-= Tavia’s last blog post… New: MAC Pret a Papier Summer 2010 Collection – Information, Prices + Photos =-.

3. Vanessa H says:

OMG! The Pink lipstick! *giddy*
    .-= Vanessa H’s last blog post… This Witch is Pretty Cool… =-.

4. Catherine says:

Hehehe fun! I have two midterms today (still studying for the first, haven’t touched the material for the second yet and they’re back to back LOL… but it’s a pass/no pass multiple choice poli sci class…) so I cannot wait until Tuesday is over!!
    .-= Catherine’s last blog post… 3rd Anniversary Gifts, Dinner FOTD, Haircut, etc =-.

Strangely enough im liking the Cyndi Lauper one. I always make it a point to get a Viva Glam lipstick even before I uber got into make up. Its for a good cause and one can never go wrong with an awesome lipstick!

6. Katie says:

I might have to pick up both.

7. Karen B says:

Those Viva Glam lippies look gorgeous. My wishlist is overflowing at the moment… haha
    .-= Karen B’s last blog post… Johansson’s Handbag =-.

8. Jenna says:

I’m excited about these lipsticks too. but gah, I wish those Bloomingdales links worked though!

9. I’m so excited for these new lipsticks, especially the Gaga one. I’m definitely going to be picking one up once it comes out.
    .-= SoVeryFabulous’s last blog post… MAC Spring Colour Forecast Blush Ombres Pictures and Swatches =-.

10. marisol says:

Does anyone know if the MAC lippies are limited edition? I may have to make an exception on my no-buy for these goodies.
    .-= marisol’s last blog post… Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang =-.

11. Tiffany says:

I think the Viva Glam lippies are supposed to launch on march 18th and I heard they will be available for 1 year.

Oddly, I really want to try those Maybelline glosses! :)

12. Mary says:

The Sephora tinted moisturizer looks promising… I’d have to try it in a store first. The price isn’t too bad either. I’ve tried really cheap tinted moisturizers before, and for the most part, I haven’t been satisfied. Not paying $42 for a Laura Mercier one though!!

Love the nail polishes!

13. Hannah says:

Here I was on MAC.com placing an order and then you wrote about it! I just placed my Viva Glam order and they’ve got the looks up as well. Whether or not I get them now if the question. I didn’t want to risk it though as Gaga is so hot right now and I don’t want them to sell out before I get mine. I don’t know if I can rock the Cyndi, I never know what to do with red like that.

14. I wish the OPI Tiny Takeouts had Jade is the new Black… I also wish OPI came out with more minis. I really don’t need full-size polish ever again LOL.
    .-= Never Enough Nails’s last blog post… Frozen Grape Pop =-.

15. Sophia says:

Hello,
    I need some help! I jus bought the Viva Glam_Cyndi and I have no idea as far as what to do for the rest of my face! It such a strong color< I dont know what shades of shadow, or blush! :( Help!

16. Sophia says:

Oh and Ive noticed people having to order theirs online or wait for its release…My MAC counter already sells them…!! :) In El Paso, TX in case any other readers are from here.

• Jeanie says:

Hi Sophia,
      Is there any store in the El Paso area where you can buy Guerlain makeup? I live in Canada and sent my Mom the new Parure Aqua foundation in colour #05 which is great for the summer but she needs coulour #04 and wants to try to find it down there. Can you email me back if you know of a store that carries their makeup???

Thanks!!! BTW, you need to try their Terracotta lip gloss, its AWESOME!!
      Jeanie