New in Beauty
- MAC’s Tabloid Beauty Collection ($13-21) — high-def makeup for the rest of us
- Dry skin much? Chanel suggests Hydramax + Active Nourishing Cream ($72) and Hydramax+ Active Lip Care ($45)
- A serene garden inspired Laura Mercier’s Zen Face Palette ($60) for eyes, lips and cheeks
- La Prairie’s White Caviar skincare collection ($250-450) costs more than REAL caviar!
- Hanae Mori introduces No 1 Eau de Parfum ($95), a blend of Parisian blooms and berries
- Take home a fat stash of deluxe samples with any cosmetics or fragrance purchase of $100 or more at the Neiman Marcus Beauty Event, online and in-stores beginning February 25
- Who couldn’t use advice on common skincare issues? Well, Curel’s interactive online Skin Advisor may be able to help
- Strange Invisible’s newest scent, Peloppensian Eau de Parfum ($150), has notes of cypress, lime, orange, sage, honey and sea air
- More bamboo handles on Sonia Kashuk’s new Straight Nature Eye Brush Set ($20) and Straight Nature Foundation Brush ($17)
- Sparse brows? Philip Thomas Roth Brows to Die For ($85) to the rescue!
- Cake Beauty infused their All About You Set ($45) of bath and body goodies with tropical scents of Tahitian Vanilla and coconut
Heya, ladies. Can you believe it’s already hump day!? It seems like we were just talking about last weekend, doesn’t it?
It stormed hard here yesterday afternoon and last night, but it’s not raining now. Instead there’s a thick layer of fog over everything outside. I can’t even see the places next door… FREAKY!
Have a great day today. Let me know how you’re doing.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,