New in Beauty
- Say “om nom” to Marc Jacobs’ new limited edition Splash Scents ($68 each) — Biscotti, Pomegranate and Apple .
- Smashbox says their new $21 Hyperlash Mascara will lift, lengthen, volumize and define! Um…for 21 buckaroos, it better!
- Chanel stole a page from the UPS playbook with Les Regards de Chanel. The palette of six brown shadows and brow definers has its own answer to “what brown can do for you.”
- The Tweezerman rules like the King of the Jungle! Save $5 on these animal print ones ($20 after discount).
- Fake thick hair with Living Proof’s Full Thickening Cream ($14-24).
- *CUTE* packaging for Tarte’s Flower Child Cheek Stain ($30), yah?
- My dark circles want to take Laura Mercier’s Under Eye Perfector ($22) for a spin…
- Doesn’t Van Cleef & Arpels Oriens perfume bottle ($110) look like it belongs in a museum?
- Enter to win Jennifer Meyer Jewelry and Benefit beauty goodies!
- EWW! Let’s all think twice about buying knock-offs of designer perfumes.
- When you’re in the mood for a $50 Chanel snack, these wee flacons of limited edition Chanel Chance scents should satisfy you.
- Trish McEvoy does coy with the Demure collection for spring.
- Um, when I was 13 I was playing Super Mario Bros and Duck Hunt, LOL!
Rise and shine, morning glories! Looks like we got Monday out of the way with nary a scratch (I hope). What’s on your plate for today?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Update, 9:45 am: I just checked my inbox and found out the MAC Spring Colour Forecasts are now online. There’s eye, lip and cheek products grouped into Pink, Coral, Plum and Amber shades. Methinks the Coral and Pink products are particularly stunning!