New in Beauty
- Chanel’s fashionably expensive new temporary tattoos ($75) are now on sale. Are they something you’d wear?
- For the La Mer lovahs: Regenerating Serum ($250)
- It’s a little early to think about Mother’s Day, but I bet Mom would like this yellow Clarisonic Mia ($149).
- Pink Sugar wants to scent your coif with Hair Perfume ($15).
- The bottle for Givenchy’s Ange ou Demon Le Secret Perfume ($73) looks â€¦ interesting.
- I hope Sedu’s new Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Dryer ($150) works as well as their flat iron.
- I love Clinique’s Even Better Skin Tone Corrector and can’t wait to try their Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector ($50).
- Something tells me Mimi/MC/Mariah would love these Hello Kitty Lip Gloss Rings ($5)
- Speaking of pop beauties, I’m curious about Pop Beauty’s No Show Correct & Protect SPF 30 ($28) and Smokey Eye Magnet Primer ($18).
- It’s time to JAM! — Pop Beauty Petal Jam ($14).
- Cheetah print makeup bags ($14-24): cute or cheesy?
- I wonder how well Laura Mercier’s Under Eye Perfector ($22) hides INTENSE dark circles.
- Hmm… Must try Shu Uemura’s new makeup primer: UV Under Base Fluid SPF 20 ($35).
- The Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection – N line looks promising…
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,