New in Beauty
- The Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Bag Collection ($18-38) put a BIG smile on my face.
- AVAILABLE NOW (ONLINE): Benefit’s Confessions of a Concealaholic ($36)!
- Sleek… The Smashbox Sweet & Sultry Beauty Kit ($53) looks sharp.
- Is this a joke? Holiday 2010 from China Glaze?
- MAC’s Riveting and Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation collections are now online.
- YAY! Laura Mercier has new Tinted Moisturizer ($42) colors for brown girls!
- Despite it’s goof-tacular name, I still wanna try Clinique’s All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage ($25), LOL!
- Have I ever mentioned that “Synergy” is one of my least favorite words? I guess I can let it slide in Anastasia’s Illumin8 with Youthful Synergy Complex Eye Shadow Palette ($40).
- ATTENTION (OIL SLICKERS): Laura Mercier says her Smooth Focus Pressed Setting Powder ($32) eliminates shine and makes even the oiliest skin look matte.
- Three words: HOT PINK BRUSHES!
- Both Neimans and Bergdorf’s have the new Chanel Rouge Coco ($30) lippies available online, WOOT!
- I wonder if Quelques Fleures perfume ($135) smells as lovely as it looks.
- Speaking of pretty perfume bottles, Guerlain’s Vega Vintage ($305) speaks to me (and says HOLY SHIZZ, THAT’S PRICEY!).
- I wonder if ModelCo’s ergonomic Sunsponge ($40) will make it easier to self-tan my butt.
It’s Tuesday morning — do you know where your caffeinated beverage is (LOL!)? My tea is steeping, and I’m watching it like a crazed clown: “Steep faster! FASTER!! Mamma needs her fix…”
Have a great day today. I haven’t figured out my to-do list yet. Figuring out what’s on it is probably the first thing on it, though, ha!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,