New in Beauty, Feb. 16: Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties and Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic

It’s Tuesday morning — do you know where your caffeinated beverage is (LOL!)? My tea is steeping, and I’m watching it like a crazed clown: “Steep faster! FASTER!! Mamma needs her fix…”

Have a great day today. I haven’t figured out my to-do list yet. Figuring out what’s on it is probably the first thing on it, though, ha!

So far, 26 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. Sarahc says:

Haha! Synergy is such corporate jargon. How do you feel about pro-active Karen? I hate that one too!

2. Vanessa H says:

The little bags are so cute, I might have to get one for my makeup :-D

My coffee is sitting in front of my on my desk, with a chocolate chip cookie lol…I need the sugar!
    .-= Vanessa H’s last blog post… No Frizz by Living Proof Review =-.

3. Vanessa H says:

*right in front of me.

Guess the coffee hasn’t kicked in yet, lol!
    .-= Vanessa H’s last blog post… No Frizz by Living Proof Review =-.

4. Alexzandra says:

I wish they had come out with a Sunshine Cuties wallet too, but oh well :)
    .-= Alexzandra’s last blog post… Kevyn Aucoin @ Hautelook =-.

5. lexi says:

Oh no – I bought the Marc Jacobs heart printed makeup bag becuase of you hahahaha now I’ll be buying a Harajuku Lovers pouch too!

6. Jenna says:

What kind of tea do you drink? I’ve been on a darjeeling (the champagne of teas!) kick lately.

I love Darjeeling, too. Right now I’m doing a mix of Celestial Seasonings Green Tea (it has a hint of citrus) in the morning and Get Relaxed tea by The Republic of Tea in the afternoon/evenings.

What other teas do you like?

7. DonnaN says:

Those Tarina Tarantino brushes are SO mine!

8. marisol says:

What kind of tea do you like? I have been enjoying Republic of Tea & Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s different blends.

9. diane says:

Thanks for these links, I was thinking about benefit’s new concealer kit for some time now :)

kiss
    .-= diane’s last blog post… Not another Valentine’s day outfit =-.

10. Sarah says:

Ok, first with my week – I need the benefit concealer kit, I’m hoping since yo said it works for lighter skinned girls I might be able to work it!

Also, does this mean you might do a review of the Tarantino brushes?! I didnt buy the Lancome blue ones and I still regret it…

I might. I gotta see them in person first. If they look cheesy or feel scratchy, well…

• Sarah says:

Wow, I should not post on here without my mid-afternoon latte, it makes my grammar even worse than normal!

Also, I stopped by Sephora today and they didnt even know what I was talking about when I asked about the Benefit concealer kit! I comforted myself with a trip to Bloomingdales…

11. Those bags are cute! So summery and just plain adorable.