New in Beauty, April 7: Tarina Tarantino’s Fashion Collection and Chantecaille’s Homage to Big Cats

What’s for lunch, homie? It’s just about time to take a food break here on the West Coast, so I’m going to grab a salad and then go for a quick walk. Yes, I remembered to take my allergy meds. :)

I hope your Wednesday’s going swimmingly!

So far, 8 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. Diana S. says:

Oh wow, this collection is so cute, but I think the packaging might be better suited for my daughter…although I like the cameo set since I can probably get away with that and I love pink!

2. Lindsay says:

So cute!!! I want the pink collection fo sho!
    .-= Lindsay’s last blog post… My Very Small MAC Lippie Collection =-.

3. Connie says:

Oh no, another Burberry fragrance? I just got Sheer and The Beat and love them. This might have to go in my collection as well.

4. Marian says:

It looks like something that would come out of a bubble gum machine…….

5. Amber says:

That stuff is adorable. I’d be all over the beetle and the skull if I were 15 again. :)

Who is Chantecaille kidding? For $85, it would pain me to take a brush to those pretty compacts.
    .-= Amber’s last blog post… Going home =-.

Awesome finds. Of course I am LOVING the big cats collection. Chantecaille is a bit too expnesive for me though …. :(

7. Scientific Housewife says:

I am having leftover chicken stir fry today for lunch :) Thanks for the links!

8. OMG! Tarina Tarantino is going to be another wonderful collection that won’t see the light of day here in the UK! We can barely get some of her jewelry not fair! Oh well give Tabs a kiss and cuddle for me from England!
    .-= Annabella Freeman’s last blog post… Best of the Beauty Web – Gifts with purchase April 2010 =-.