New in Beauty
- The packaging for Tarina Tarantino’s Tokyo Hardcore, Electric Butterfly, Candy Cameo, Victorian Punk and Bibarucci Fashion Collections ($19-36 each) is so bright, you might have to wear shades
- After seeing Chantecaille’s White Tiger Compact ($85) and Bengali Bronzer Compact ($85), Tabs believes he should be the next big cat to be immortalized in a pan of powder
- Burberry’s new Summer for Women Eau de Toilette ($65) boasts notes of black current, pomegranate, mandarin orange and white peach
- What do you think of MARC by MARC Jacobs’ Pretty Nylon Cosmetic Bag ($98)?
- Shu Uemura’s Eye Light Pencil ($18) does double duty as an eyeliner and a highlighter
- Giorgio Armani’s Face Fabric Radiance ($48) is now reformulated with “Micro Fil,” a light fluid that creates a luminescent glow
- Le Metier de Beaute’s Magic Lustre Cream ($24) transforms powders into sheer stains and glosses for cheeks, lips or eyes
- the stripes on Laura Mercier’s Bronzing Pressed Powder ($32)
- For their new scent Bianca ($68), Tocca drew inspiration from tea time in Italy
- Enter to build or revamp your school’s garden in the Yes to Carrots Garden Challenge
- Help John Frieda raise funds to benefit the Children’s Hospital in Boston by participating in a HAIRraising Cut-A-Thon
- Bay Area babes, meet Bryan Meehan, the founder of NUDE skincare at Barneys San Francisco on April 17; call (415) 268-3542 to make an appointment
What’s for lunch, homie? It’s just about time to take a food break here on the West Coast, so I’m going to grab a salad and then go for a quick walk. Yes, I remembered to take my allergy meds.
I hope your Wednesday’s going swimmingly!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,