Help Shape the Future of Makeup and Beauty Blog By Taking This Quick Survey

Please take this redesign survey

Hi, ladies. I’ve been thinking about redesigning the layout of the blog (the equivalent of giving her a new outfit), and I know you have a great eye for design. I would really appreciate your feedback. Can you spare a few minutes to take a quick redesign survey (eight questions)?

Any feedback, suggestions, wishes or ideas that you have are welcome. I can’t promise to put every suggestion into place, but I can promise to read everything you have to say.

Click here to take the survey

So far, 13 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. took the survey and i can’t wait to see what MBB’s gonna look like if you do decide to give it a bit of a makeover :)
    dani@callitbeauty recently posted … Call It Beautys Best Of 2010

2. miléna says:

Done ! ;)

3. Karen says:

Thank you, ladies. :) Keep ‘em coming! I’m trying to be like a zen sponge, absorbing all of your ideas to make MBB 4.0 kick total @ss.

Here are a few things I’d like to address right now:

1. Searching. About the search feature, I promise it will work much better after the redesign. I agree that it doesn’t return very accurate results now. Thing has been bugging me for a while.

2. Tabs. One respondent said, “sometimes I get annoyed that Tabs is EVERYWHERE (even though he’s very cute).” All I can say to that is, I feel your pain! That’s exactly what it’s like to live with him, LOL! It’s annoying that he’s everywhere even though he’s very cute. Ha! I made myself laugh…

3. Another respondent said, “Need more Tabs.” Please see #2 above. :)

4. Sarahc says:

Done! And thank YOU Karen.

5. Karen says:

WOW! More than 300 responses since last night?? You gals are awesome. :) Thanks, this will help a lot.

6. Just took it :) Can’t wait to see where this blog goes in 2011

7. Appu says:

oops, my comment vanished!

8. Nujee says:

I love this blog so much and had the hardest time picking my 3 favorite postings! I love them all…and I love seeing Tabs :)

9. Heidi says:

I try not to judge, but, how can there be any such thing as too much Tabs?!

more.Tabs!

11. Goldie says:

How can anyone be annoyed at seeing Tabs? He’s delicious!

12. Soo says:

I just filled it out! hope it helps, Karen
    Soo recently posted … Burts Bees Cranberry &amp Pomegranate Sugar Scrub