The $59 Dolce & Gabbana Nude quad (#110)
Heya, ladies! The show doesn’t start for a couple of hours, but the air is already buzzing with makeup and beauty. Minutes ago, artist extraordinaire Pat McGrath described the look we’ll be seeing on the runway today as “…ultra natural makeup with beautiful design; [we want] the face to look sensual [and] beautiful.”
She describes it as a big departure from the styles of the last few Dolce & Gabbana runway looks. In effect, today’s models will be rocking less makeup.
Do you remember the Dolce & Gabbana Nude quad from the permanent line? Expect to see it featured this afternoon along with a new lipstick compact called Lip Jewel (contains four shades — Nude, Dahlia, Ultra and Devil).
Nude quad from left on NC35 skin: shimmery plum, shimmery golden peach, matte beige, matte tan
Key elements of today’s makeup look:
- Sensuality, and an overal natural look
- Dolce & Gabbana’s Chocolate eyeliner smudged close to the lashes
- The brown shadow from the Nude quad applied wet and very thinly along the lash line
- Natural-looking foundation to match the skin tone of the body
- Dolce & Gabbana Caramel blush
- The beige and tan shades from the Nude quad applied around the eyes
- Mascara on the upper lashes only
- Dolce & Gabbana’s beige eyeliner (Nude eyeliner) at the inner corners of the eyes
- Lips with a natural-looking stain using colors from the new Jewel lip compact
More deets and pics coming soon!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,