Daily Makeover Will Pay You to Take Surveys

Daily Makeover Beauty Board

Daily Makeover wants to know your makeup and beauty buying habits, and they’re willing to pay you for your time.

How much are we talkin’?

What about $5 just for registering and answering a 29-question survey? It took me about 7 minutes from start to finish, with questions like, “Which of these best describes your hair type?” Answers: 1) Oily, 2) Normal or 3) Dry.

NOTE: In the comments, some of you said that you were asked more questions than I was (I had 29), so it looks like the number of questions varies based upon your answers along the way.

New surveys will appear from time to time (I’m not sure how often, but I’ll let you know when I find out), so check the site on a regular basis. Each survey you answer will earn you more cash.

For every $25 earned, you can elect to receive your cash securely through Paypal or redeem it for gift cards from Amazon or Nike — or even have your earnings donated to charity. :)
Register for Daily Makeover's Beauty Board and make $5

So far, 14 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. Patty says:

Actually ended up taking me a good 30 minutes… nuts. The length depends on your answers to whether or not you use certain products.

2. Marisol says:

Erika (makeupbag) posted this on her site so I checked it out. Took me about 20 minutes. I think like Patty it depends on the products that you listed that you used.
    .-= Marisol’s last blog post… Products I am Using =-.

3. Beth says:

Thank you for the tip!

I ended up with 57 questions, but I think it all depends on the answers you select, if you select more products you have more questions.

It took me about 20 minutes – 20 minutes I should have been using to get ready for work, oops!

4. Rae says:

eep! I ended up with SIXTY questions… man, that took forever! x.x
    .-= Rae’s last blog post… Get your glow on (part III – luminizers) =-.

5. Tavia says:

I just answered all the question. They just say reward earned…but they don’t say what :)
    .-= Tavia’s last blog post… Priceless couture =-.

6. Tiffany says:

d’oh – I should have read the comments before I started! I got 56 questions and it took me forever!

7. annalise says:

thanks for sharing this with us, Karen. Awesome!

8. giselle says:

i had 40 questions..and i fell asleep halfway through it! haha. but i took the whole thing and it says $0.00 earned. there’s no confirmation email in my inbox, nor in my spam. anybody know whats going on?

9. Brenda says:

I had over 50 X_X

10. Lulee says:

wowee i had 43 or so, blah! as long as i get paid im happy.

11. Sarah says:

Very cool! I had a lot of questions, but honestly, I LOVE filling out surveys. I was excited I had a lot of questions and I earned $5! Way to go! Thank you Karen
    .-= Sarah’s last blog post… Mobile Wedding Chappel =-.

12. JillyB says:

I answered 56 questions and it said that was the end of the survey. But then it showed that it was only “partially completed” and didn’t credit me the $5. I guess I’ll have to do it again when I have more time.

13. Daya says:

Thanks for this! I’ll go check it out! :)

14. styleezta says:

hey karen…i just signed up for this! pretty cool :) the initial survey is long and tedious. but i’ll do anything for extra cash these days hehe :)
    thanks for the post
    .-= styleezta’s last blog post… Jennifer-Rosellen Blog Giveaway!! =-.