5 Reasons to Shop the New KorresUSA.com Online Store

korres-promo-code-makeupbeauty

Good morning, ladies. It’s Wednesday, yea! We’re at the foot of the hump, working our way up to the crest. :)

To help us get over the hump day hump, Korres is offering MBB readers 30% off purchases with promo code MAKEUPBEAUTY entered at checkout (valid through Sept. 15).

Why Korres?

The Face Primer and Lip Butters are awesome

If you’re new to Korres, consider trying their Silicone-Free Face Primer (here’s my review from earlier this summer) or Lip Butters.

I have two of the seven Lip Butters — Jasmine (a light pink) and Plum (a bright berry). They add just a hint of color while moisturizing the lips and don’t have any funky flavor or scent to get in the way. The 30% off discount lowers the price of each one $9 to $7.30 — that’s a good price-quality ratio.

korres-lip-butter

korres-lip-butter-plum-swatch
Plum

korres-lip-butter-plum
Plum

korres-lip-butter-jasmine-lip-swatch
Jasmine

korres-lip-butter-jasmine-product-shot
Jasmine

A few other Korres products to try…

Here’s to saving a few bucks! :)

P.S. The 30% off promotion applies to purchases from the Korres USA website only and can’t be combined with any other offers or coupon codes.

So far, 34 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. Michelle says:

I have never tried Korres, but have heard great things about their products. I definately want to try out a few things! :)

2. Lina says:

Thanks for posting this! I have the guava body butter in a mini sample size and like it. I might need to try more things out, the lip butters seem interesting.
    .-= Lina’s last blog post… Third Round of Dolce & Gabbana Makeup =-.

3. Miss Dee says:

they don’t ship internationally boooo :( I was looking to get the primer, so sad!!!
    .-= Miss Dee’s last blog post… Voy a dejar de ser un topo!!!! =-.

4. I have heard great things about their face primer. Have you tried that? I just bought so much stuff and with the new MAC releases coming up, I want stuff from Korres, but don’t know if my wallet can handle it…
    .-= Kajal Couture’s last blog post… Giveaway!!!! – The Sweet 15 Kit =-.

5. Marisol says:

I bought the travel size face primer the other day & have yet to try it. Maybe inwill use it & if I like it take advantage of the offer.

I have been using the Illamasqua face primer for the past two weeks and I really like it.
    .-= Marisol’s last blog post… Shopping is my middle name =-.

6. Poozy says:

I just bought the plum and pomegranate lip butters against my better judgment. I should really be putting that $20 toward rent but these are so cute and would be so perfect with my makeup! Damn you, this blog!

7. heir packaging is pretty! think i’ll check out their stuff cause they just came to spore:)
    .-= Blovet Beauty’s last blog post… Korean Skin Care Secrets =-.

8. Annie024 says:

Their lip butters are awesome! They’re so smooth and creamy, and the colors make your lips look gorgeous! I’ve always wanted to try their eyeshadows and watermelon scrub.

9. Tekoa says:

Ah, but do they ship to Canada? Or better yet have a Canuck website? You have no idea how exaspirating it is to find the perfect item only to find the company doesn’t send things up north.

10. Stephie says:

Aw, coolio. I am going to the Korres website right now. I’ve always wanted to try out their products. Now I have a good reason too. Thanks Karen. Mango/Guava lipsticks here I come!
    .-= Stephie’s last blog post… OOTD =-.

11. Tavia says:

I only use lip balms during winter, but I like how Jasmine look on your lips. I should pay them a visit, see what’s new.
    .-= Tavia’s last blog post… Review – Clinique Continuous Rescue Antioxidant Moisturizer =-.

12. Nancy says:

Coolness! Thanks for the coupon Karen! And I’m glad it’s good until SEpt 15 so I can go check them out at the nearest Sephora before I buy them online. Hehe, cuz I’m sneaky like that. I’m really excited to try the butters. I’ve heard a lot of great things about them. And I’m curious about the tinted moisturizer. Yay for coupons!

13. tali says:

Jasmine must be newer than plum i never saw it before!!

14. Marilyn says:

I’m wearing my Korres lip butter in Plum right now! It’s fabulous–I love the color, and it is decently moisturizing. Thank you for the coupon code, MBB! Now I’m tempted to buy some more lip butters, some lip glosses, some more primer, and maybe a foundation (have heard good things about both of their foundations).

Kajal Couture–I’ve tried the Korres silicone free primer and would only recommend it for dry-normal skin. It doesn’t do as good of a job as some silicone-based primers, but silicones tend to break me out, so I prefer silicone-free. It smells nice too!
    .-= Marilyn’s last blog post… The Monster Truck show was awesome! =-.

15. Janeve Yeh says:

just want you to know…i really appreciate your blog :) always makes me happy when i can take 5 minutes out of my work day to ponder about makeup!! WOO

16. Eileen says:

wow, thanks for the hookup! just gives me a reason to finally try korres (:

17. Anne Marie B says:

Ooooo… I’m liking that Plum & Jasmine. Thanks for the coupon!

18. Wendy says:

Lip glosses are awesome too and the bronzers have the perfect amount of shimmer.Aww Karen UR GRRRRRRRRREAT!

19. Alison says:

I agree with the lip butters they are awesome! I have pomegranate, quince, plum and wild rose. It looks like I need jasmine too! Shame I live in the UK and can’t take advantage of the discount!