Rise and shine, morning glory! Today’s a big day. It’s the summer solstice here in the Northern Hemisphere, the official first day of summer. That, and it’s also the day the new MAC Bloggers’ Obsessions Collection (and Evolution Revolution Lipglass!) debut on the MAC website.
For now, the nine items in the online-exclusive collection of Lipglasses and Eyeshadows are labeled “Coming Soon,” but that will change any minute (
possibly around noon Eastern Time well, some time today the link is live now!). When it does, check out the MAC overview page for pics and video interviews of each of the bloggers featured in the collection and more backstage footage of the MAC Cosmetics Production Facility, complete with oh-so-rockin’ hairnets and safety glasses.
A few things about the collection…
- It’s only going to be available online, at least for now, which means it won’t be carried at MAC stores or counters.
- I’m told it will only be sold in North America (US and Canada), which bums me out immensely, but I’m hoping MAC reconsiders that decision. If you’re an international MAC fan, check MBB a little later today because I have something planned that might be of interest to you.
- Congrats to the gals who were able to sneak in under the radar and successfully purchase items through the MAC website last night (before today’s official release). That’s just cool.
Get ready for an Evolution Revolution…
For more on the MAC Bloggers’ Obsessions Collection and Evolution Revolution Lipglass, check out…
- The MAC Bloggers’ Obsessions Collection: MAC Evolution Revolution Lipglass
- 12 Ways to Wear MAC Evolution Revolution Lipglass
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,