- If you celebrated Christmas, what were a couple of the gifts you gave or received?
- What’ve you been up to today?
- Three things you feel you’re quite good at?
- Any plans for New Year’s Eve?
- When was the last time you went ice skating?
- Weekly goals:
Just peachy, thank you very much. I’ve been enjoying spending time with my family over the past few days, not that we’ve been up to very much. Just hanging out and lots of eating, but sometimes that’s all you need, ya know?
I did most of my shopping for the men in my life on a snarky site called thinkgeek.com. They sell a lot of great gizmos and gadgets, like flashlights that recharge when you shake them and tiny pocket multi-tools.
My folks got me a pretty stylish camera bag (the one up there at the top) from a company called Epiphanie. It’s padded, roomy and about a million times better than the tattered bag I’ve been toting around for the past couple of years.
Oh, where to begin… Nothing! And it’s been great. Just hanging out with El Hub and my in-laws at their new house in Redding, a town about four hours north of the San Francisco Bay. I slept in, had breakfast (Hawaiian sweet rolls and an over-easy egg) and spent the morning writing in my father-in-law’s office while El Hub played around with a Tivo. Yup, if I keep pushing myself this hard, I’m gonna pass out!
1) Pinching people with my toes, 2) falling asleep on planes, and 3) looking at half-empty glasses and seeing glasses that are half full.
Nah, not really. El Hub and I aren’t big partiers, so maybe just dinner someplace where we can see the fireworks.
Hmm… I know it’s been a while. At least five years. I remember going skating with my brother at the Embarcadero rink in downtown San Francisco one afternoon.
Boy, that was such a great day… Just me and my bro.
To continue eating way more than I should and to enjoy the last few days of 2011.
Super quick Monday Poll today, but I couldn’t allow myself to break the chain, what with this being Monday Poll No. 200!
Isn’t that incredible? Two hundred Monday Polls? Wow, right? That’s a pretty big number.
Our little group is getting ready to grab a bite to eat for lunch at a local diner here, but I’ll be reading your poll answers from my phone, hopefully over a plate of yummy fries…
2. If you celebrated Christmas, what were a couple of the gifts you gave or received?
3. What’ve you been up to today?
4. Three things you feel you’re quite good at?
5. Any plans for New Year’s Eve?
6. When was the last time you went ice skating?
7. Weekly goals:
Enjoy the rest of your last Monday in 2011. The next time we meet for one of these polls, it’ll be a brand new year.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,