OK, fellow MAC zealots, are you ready for a treat?
In this extended play (read: 33-minute-long!) makeup tutorial, MAC Senior Artist for North America Victor Cembellin works his magic on me with a “reverse” eyeliner look at the new flagship MAC Pro Store at 45 Powell Street in San Francisco (phone: 415-402-0658), which just opened its doors late last week.
The video is much longer than my usual 10-minute vids, but it’s jam-packed with Victor’s insider pro tips. I just can’t get over how much useful information he covers!
It’s neat seeing a real makeup master’s technique. Seriously, I could watch this man do circles in the outer corner for days!
The makeover was also a little historic in that it was the first makeover at the new store, and I’m kindasortathrilled to play a tiny part in MAC history.
The new flagship store is DOPE! Not only do they have everything in both the MAC and MAC Pro lines, but there’s also 45 of the Bay Area’s best makeup artists on staff.
There are stations in the center of the store for makeovers, and for even more personal attention, there’s a private suite in the back for more in-depth makeup training.
Sh*t is crazy! — but in the best possible way. I actually came this close to driving back into the city the next day to play some more, LOL!
I can’t wait to go back!
Products mentioned in the video…
- MAC Strobe Cream
- MAC Face & Body Foundation
- MAC Softpoint Sponge Applicator
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
- MAC Powder Blush in Peachykeen
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze
- MAC 116 Blush Brush
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Layin’ Low
- MAC Eye Shadow in Texture
- MAC Eye Shadow in Ricepaper
- MAC Pigment in Heritage Rouge
- MAC Superslick Liner in Pure Show
- MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in Black Black
- MAC 205 Mascara Fan Brush
- MAC Lustre Drops in Sun Rush
- MAC Staunchly Stylish Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
- MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Blossom Couture
I hope you enjoyed this look at the the new flagship MAC Pro Store. Thank you very much for watching. I hope you learned a lot.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. In case you’re interested, here’s some more stuff I’m wearing in the video…
Also, you should totally follow Victor on social media if you aren’t already. He’s super cool and incredibly nice.
MAC Senior Artist Victor Cembellin’s Twitter:
MAC Store Locator: