I hope you’re having a great Friday, chicas!
How was your Thursday night? Mine was fairly chill. I got takeout Chinese food, played with some MAC lippies and watched Management on DVD. Have you seen it? Starring Steve Zahn and Jennifer Aniston? It flew under my radar when it came out earlier this year, but I liked it way more than I thought I would. I don’t think its Rottentomatoes score does it justice (46%).
What you need
- A deep cool pink lip pencil like MAC Cremestick Liner in Pink Treat ($15)
- A sheer, yet dark pink lip balm or lip conditioner like MAC DSquared Tinted Lip Conditioner in Fuchsia Fix ($15)
- A shimmery blueish pink gloss like MAC Dazzleglass Creme in Do It Up ($18)
A lip brush like the MAC 316 Lip Brush ($20)
From left to right: MAC Cremestick Liner in Pink Treat, MAC DSquared Tinted Lip Conditioner in Fuchsia Fix and MAC Dazzleglass Creme in Do It Up
- Start by lining lips with a pink lip pencil.
- With your lip brush, apply a layer of your pink lip balm or conditioner; blot with a tissue.
- Finish with a sparkly layer of shimmery pink gloss.
Consider pairing with…
- A simple cat eye with black, navy or plum liquid or gel liner and loads of mascara.
- Cool eyeshadow colors in silver, navy blue, light green or teal.
- A hot pink blush like MAC Dollymix ($19) and false lashes.
I’m like a headless chicken right now, running all over town doing errands. Sunday morning is the final day of the move, though, so there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. That’s when we move what little furniture we have.
Let me know how you’re doing.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Your money could work overtime today with a small donation for Breast Cancer Awareness Month using this widget. I’ll match every dollar given up to $250 total, so $5 right here and now would work like $10! I’m just sayin’…