It’s raining MAC, hallelujah! Are you ready to get your MAC attack on? — because the collections are falling faster than you can say, “Put it on my charge card, please.”
There’s Style Black, which launches on Thursday, along with four more releases either out now or available soon after that.
- Trend F/W ’09 — A collection for lips and eyes (there’s a scent, too!), featuring colors inspired by an urban landscape.
- DSquared — With products for cheeks, lips and eyes, DSquared is all about sooty eyes, sculpted skin and soft, kissable lips.
- Dazzleglass Cremes — Shimmery versions of MAC’s incredible Dazzleglass glosses.
- Zoom Fast Black Lash — The latest member of the MAC mascara family should deliver hella dark, dramatic lashes.
Are you ready for another installment of What Would You Get?
Your makeup mission (aka your virtual haul), should you choose to accept it: If you could get any one of the following three options in its entirety (and entirely free!), which one would it be? Peruse the pics and deets, and share your answer in the poll at the bottom.
I’m going with DSquared… LOVE those Greasepaint Sticks, and that brush belongs in my grubby little paws!
1. Trend F/W ’09, available now
- Asphalt Flower: With notes of violet, iris, vanilla and patchouli
- Red Full-Stop: A bright neon coral (lustre)
- Hipster: A frosty burgundy (frost)
- Faultlessly F/W: A blackened blueish violet (amplified)
- Our pick: A cement-ish taupe-gray (satin)
- Runway Fave: A grayish neutral with high pearl (frost)
- So This Season: A deep blueish violet (cream)
- New Berry: A deep plum (cream)
Eyeshadow X4 – Tone: Gray, $36
- Tone: Gray: A dirty gray (satin)
- Walt: A dark and smokey blue-gray (frost)
- A Warmer White: A pale, greenish gray (satin)
- The Right Smoke: A rich blue with white pearl (frost)
2. DSquared, available September 28
- Nude Rose: A light and sheer neutral pink (lustre)
- Blood Red: A deep clean berry (lustre)
Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15, $15
- Fuschia Fix: A deep pink sheen
Scult and Shape Powder, $21
- Bone Beige/Emphasize: A pale cream/tan
- Accentuate/Sculpt: A pale blushed beige/soft taupe brown
Greasepaint Stick, $18
- V: A bright blue-violet
- B: A bright yellow-blue
- Intense Black: No-nonsense black
Kohl Power Pencil, $15
- Feline: A rich black
Lip Erase, $16
- Dim: Similar to N37 (looks like a neutral peachy beige to me)
Cheek Brush, $34
- 165 Tapered Cheek/Highlight Brush: For blending and application of different face products
3. A combo with Zoom Fast Black Lash and the Dazzleglass Cremes, available September 24
Zoom Fast Black Lash, $13
- Deepest Black: You guessed it — black!
Dazzleglass Creme, $18
- Sublime Shine: A light coral brown with golden pearl
- Soft Dazzle: A mid-tone peachy pink with golden pearl
- Perfectly Unordinary: A bright yellowy pink with golden pearl
- My Favorite Pink: A light blueish pink with pearl
- Do It Up: A bright blueish pink with pearl
- Luscious Spark: A light orange with golden pearl
- Totally Fab: A bright yellowy red with pearl
- Creme Allure: A bright yellowy plum with pearl
- Amorous: A deep brownish red with pearl
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,