WINNER: The giveaway is closed now, and the winner is Nancy. Congratulations, Nancy! Go forth and rock. 🙂
So, this is kind of random, but it’s random in the most incredibly awesome kind of way. The considerate folks at Visine must have heard about or, far worse, seen pics (NOOOO!) of our bleary-eyed late nights back in the day, because they asked if they could sponsor a giveaway for us on the blog.
They’re offering a very generous prize package that’s sure to 1) get the red out, 2) get the red on (your nails), and 3) get your booty shakin’. The prize includes a bunch of beauty items from Essie, Neutrogena and, of course, Visine, along with a special edition version of the new iPod Touch.
With Tabs being the HUGE (both literally and figuratively) Apple fan that he is, of course I had to say yes.
The iPod Touch is like a souped up iPod, so it’ll play your favorite tunes, of course, but it also has access to Apple’s gargantuan App Store, as well as a camera to make Face Time video calls or to film HD videos. And this one’s adorned with The Crystal Eye of [INSERT AWESOME-SOUNDING ANCIENT-ISH NAME HERE WITH LOTS OF EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!].
The design (I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to be an eye, for Visine) is by a company called Crystal Icing. They do a lot of custom skins and cases for celebs. If you’re one of those creative types, and I know you are, maybe you could tell people that it represents a gateway into your music-loving soul… Pretty cool, right? 🙂
The $616 prize package includes:
Visine Maximum Redness Relief Formula
Banish red eyes with the new Visine Maximum Redness Relief Formula. The fast-acting “Hydroblend” formula works like natural tears to remove unsightly redness and provide up to 10 hours of comfort. ($5.99)
A Custom Apple iPod Touch
Listen to music, see your friends on FaceTime, shoot HD Video and play games on this crystallized iPod Touch. It even comes with a party mix of house music from DJ Onionz. (iPod $299; Crystal Icing design, $295)
Essie Red Nouveau Nail Polish
Paint your tips and toes with this creamy crimson.Â ($8)
Neutrogena MoistureShine Gloss in Wine Wellness
Shine on with this sheer wine-colored gloss. ($7)
- One (1) Apple iPod Touch ($299) with a Crystal Icing decoration (a $295 value) and a house party mix from DJ Onionz
- One (1) Visine Maximum Redness Relief Formula ($6)
- One Neutrogena MoistureShine Gloss in Wine Wellness ($7)
- One Essie Nail Polish in Red Nouvea ($8)
- There are two ways to enter, and you can do both of them for two chances to win. First, you can enter by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post, a comment about anything at all — tell me what kind of music you’d load onto your new iPod Touch, share the story (just the PG-rated parts) of the last time you seriously needed redness relief for your eyes, dish about what you’re doing today, or, heck, tell me how you feel about chickens.
- Second, you can enter by following me on Twitter @karenmbb and retweeting (RT) the following message:
- Follow @karenmbb and RT to Win a Custom iPod Touch Prize Package Worth $616 from Visine http://bit.ly/fkrx4h
- The deadline to enter is Friday, November 26, 2010 at 11:59PM (PT).
- Entrants must enter using a valid email address and/or Twitter account to win.
- A maximum of two (2) entries per person — one within the comments at the bottom of this post, and a second entry via Twitter addressed to me @karenmbb.
- Sorry, international folks. This contest is open to individuals of the United States who have reached the age of majority according to their local laws (18 in the United States with these exceptions: Alabama and Nebraska, 19; Mississippi, 21).
- Tabs and I (heretofore referred to as “T-Money and K-Dawg”) will select one (1) winner at random from the entries either left in the comments at the bottom of this blog post or addressed to @karenmbb on Twitter.
- The winner will be announced here within 48 hours of the deadline.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. It’s also not too late to enter this giveaway (since you’re already here). 🙂
P.P.S. Yes, I’m writing this post in the dark from the couch in my in-laws house while roosters crow their brains out in the jungle outside.
WINNER: The giveaway is closed, and the winner is Nancy. Congratulations, Nancy! Go forth and rock. 🙂