- WINNER: The giveaway is closed now, and the winner is Lulu! Congratulations, Lulu! If you entered but didn’t win this time around, keep trying, and click here to enter any ongoing giveaways before you jet. 🙂
Ah, coffee… Sweet elixir. Mana from heaven. How I love ye so.
You tempt me with your bold, rich aroma, even though you play Tiddlywinks with my nerves. Should I partake of your mixed blessings this morning, or should I take the safer route, with its lower highs and higher lows, into The Valley of Honey and Green Tea?
Hmm… Decisions, decisions.
Rise and shine, morning glory! Welcome to your Saturday. 🙂
While I figure out which caffeinated beverage to enjoy, why don’t we get this weekend off to a good start with a giveaway?
And speaking of giveaways, I’ll be posting the signs and announcing the winner of October’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Sign Project and Giveaway soon. Thank you very much for participating. Lots of wonderful signs and emails to sort through.
And now, drumroll please! It’s…
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- There are two ways to enter, and you can do both of them for two chances to win. First, you can enter by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post, a comment about anything at all, like, what’s your current favorite caffeinated (or non-caffeinated) beverage? When was the last time you played in the snow? Are you doing anything fun this weekend? What are you wearing on your eyes? How do you feel about false lashes? — you get the idea.
- Second, you can enter by following me on Twitter @karenmbb and retweeting (RT) the following message:
- Follow @karenmbb and RT to Win a $50 eGift Card from Sephora! http://bit.ly/rG1hAp
- The deadline to enter is Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 11:59PM (PT).
- Entrants must enter using a valid email address and/or Twitter account to win.
- A maximum of two (2) entries per person — one within the comments at the bottom of this post, and a second entry via Twitter addressed to me @karenmbb.
- Contest is open to individuals of any country who have reached the age of majority according to their local laws (18 in the United States with these exceptions: Alabama and Nebraska, 19; Mississippi, 21).
- Sephora eGift Certificates can only be redeemed online and are not valid in stores or available for purchase or redemption in Canada. International winners may opt to substitute the Sephora eGift card prize for $50 sent directly to their email address by PayPal instead.
- Tabs and I (heretofore referred to as “T-Money and K-Dawg”) will select one (1) winner at random from the entries either left in the comments at the bottom of this blog post or addressed to @karenmbb on Twitter.
- The winner will be announced here within 48 hours of the deadline.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,