- WINNER: The giveaway is closed now, and the winner is June! Congratulations, June! If you entered but didn’t win this time around, keep trying, and click here to enter any ongoing giveaways before you jet. 🙂
Have you heard the news, babes? It’s 2011! Happy New Year! It looks like we made it.
So, did you celebrate the pants off of 2010 last night? Come on, please don’t spare the details. 🙂 El Hub, Tabs and I actually rang it in with a whisper at home. I know, I know — boring. We had a glass of wine at a little place not far from here, and then shared a pizza (all of us but Tabs) at our favorite joint in San Rafael before getting home around 10. I think I may have even fallen asleep before midnight, but when the clock struck 12, I awoke to the booms and cracks of fireworks far off in the distance. I leaned over, kissed El Hub, and then fell back to sleep.
Today I think I owe the day to my hubby and Tabs, so I won’t be around very much. I couldn’t leave you hangin’ though. The start of a brand new year deserves to be celebrated with at least a little pomp and circumstance, am I right?
(DUN DUH DUH DUHHH!)
I wish I had one of these cards for every single person reading right now, but I hope this particular one goes to a good home (yours perhaps?).
If you’re an international reader, or if Sephora’s just not your cup of tea, no problemo. The winner may elect to receive $100 sent to them by PayPal instead. If you win, just let me know which prize you prefer.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $100 sent to the winner by email (or $100 sent by PayPal instead).
- There are two ways to enter, and you can do both of them for two chances to win. First, you can enter by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post, a comment about anything at all. How would you describe last year, do you have any goals for 2011, what would you get from Sephora if you won the giveaway, are you a good kisser — you get the idea.
- Second, you can enter by following me on Twitter @karenmbb and retweeting (RT) the following message:
- Follow @karenmbb and RT to Win a $100 eGift Card from Sephora! http://bit.ly/eMP6tB
- The deadline to enter is Sunday, January 2, 2011 at 11:59PM (PT).
- Entrants must enter using a valid email address and/or Twitter account to win.
- A maximum of two (2) entries per person — one within the comments at the bottom of this post, and a second entry via Twitter addressed to me @karenmbb.
- Contest is open to individuals of any country who have reached the age of majority according to their local laws (18 in the United States with these exceptions: Alabama and Nebraska, 19; Mississippi, 21).
- Sephora eGift Certificates can only be redeemed online and are not valid in stores or available for purchase or redemption in Canada. The winner may opt to substitute the Sephora eGift card prize for $100 sent directly to their email address by PayPal.
- Tabs and I (heretofore referred to as “T-Money and K-Dawg”) will select one (1) winner at random from the entries either left in the comments at the bottom of this blog post or addressed to @karenmbb on Twitter.
- The winner will be announced here within 48 hours of the deadline.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,