Today is always one of my favorite days of the year. First, for April Fools (like me), and second, because it means we’ve left the last of the winter months behind. No more March! From now on, at least for a while, it’s all about spring and summer, and what could be better than that?
A few beauty posts that caught my eye…
- A dazzling driver’s license makeup look — Kandee Johnson
- A pretty look with a pretty amazing $5 palette (Wet n’ Wild Comfort Zone) — Mostly Sunny
- Tabs wants a feline fur equivalent of the J.Lo glow, something like this but for cats — Bergdorf Goodman Blog
- I love that Tia Williams is back to blogging! — Shake Your Beauty
- I don’t know if it’s these pretty swatches or the lacquers themselves, but now I’m craving BYS Nail Polishes — Nihrida
- The Sephora + Pantone Colletion Collector’s Edition set makes me want to start collecting tangerines — My Weekend Ramblings
- Slow motion ballet makes everything better — simoniannelli on YouTube
- What a trip! B+W nails all the way — The Nailasaurus
- I like this easy video breakdown of a bold spring lip look — Bellasugar
- Nail & Art and food (Refinery29)? Or how about eyeshadow and burgers (Bellasugar)?
Hark! A freelance makeup artist on the outskirts of town near the borderlands reported seeing something very disturbing this week… She was tending to her flock of clients one sunny afternoon in a field of wildflowers, when all of a sudden she heard a buzzing sound. Slowly, the sound grew louder, and louder, and louder still! — until it was all she and her clients could hear.
Terrified, they turned their faces up toward the sky, their eyes feverishly seeking out the source of the sound, and then they saw it, approaching from the horizon. So vast that it blotted out the sun as it grew nearer. A swarm!
She and the others were lucky to escape with their lives that day…and their BB cream.
Description: Created by a deranged entomologist-turned-cosmetics scientist, BB Bees generally behave like their smaller honey-loving cousins. Although many times larger (growing to a length of about 5 feet), they spend their days searching for food, except in their case it’s not pollen they crave. It’s BB cream, also known as blemish balm, which they collect, sometimes from living victims, with their hind legs for transport back to the hive.
Armor Class: 7
Special Attacks: Poison sting
Special Defenses: Flight
Size: Medium (5′ long)
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,