For Mother’s Day, Tabs handed me the reins to his weekly column. If you knew Tabs, you’d know how big a sacrifice that was for him, LOL! He loves his weekly column on the blog.
I guess he figured he owed me a little appreciation for all the gravy, petting and unconditional love I give him.
Smart cat. 🙂
Here are some pretty cool links I found while surfing the web this afternoon. I was watching MTV’s Parental Control at the time. I wonder if that had anything to do with my choices…
- What Can You Do About Uneven Pigmentation? — Sometimes it’s caused by hormones; other times it’s sun damage. Whatever the cause, discolored skin bugs the heck out of many women, but help is out there.
- Nail Art Tutorial: “Teenage” Nails — SO FUN! Sometimes solid colored nails just aren’t fancy enough to express how I feel. Enter nail art!
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish — What does $5.49 in drugstore nail polish buy these days? Vampy has the scoop.
- Review: Eyeko 3 in 1 cream, Big Eyes Tube Mascara, Strawberry Fat Balm and Polish — It was love at first sight when I spotted these Eyeko nail polishes over at Cosmetic Candy.
- Urban Decay Cream Shadow/Face of the Night — I am really lovin’ this evening look with UD’s Cream Shadow in Mushroom. This is one of my *favorite* looks of the year.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,