Labor Day parade, Tiburon, California 2009
- A peek at Chanel’s new Jade Collection nail polishes — All Lacquered Up
- How to apply eyeliner to your waterline — Bella Sugar
- Ever heard of Alice + Olivia clothes? — Alice+Olivia
- I absolutely love *Sakura*’s macro photography — Flickr
- One of my regular creativity haunts and a reliable source of daily visual inspiration — Design You Trust
- This site teaches me something new about photography every time I visit — Digital Photography School
- Online sample sales: a beauty (and fashion) junkie’s best friend — 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic
- How to create your personal manifesto — Gwen Bell
- Love, LOVE the chains on this bold necklace — EzzaExclusive
Hi, gals! Today’s Labor Day parade went off without a hitch. Nobody fell off the float we were towing (always a good thing), and the three-piece blues band was a hit. I was in the passenger seat of the truck, waving to people and throwing out beaded necklaces. Nobody flashed me, thank goodness!
I’m beat from being in the sun all afternoon… I think it’s time for a cat nap.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,