- Score big discounts on department store makeup — Creative Loafing
- How to highlight those peepers — Beauty Banter
- What to wear to college — Daddy Likey
- Making the most of your current cut — BellaSugar
- How to find the best travel deals — We Heart This
- Why we’re still loco over Coco — The Sun
- Excuse me while I eat my dress — Style Bubble
Good morning, ladies. Did you sleep well?
I just spent about an hour web surfing my way through two cups of green tea. I’ve been on a tea kick lately, but I’m starting to miss that familiar smell of coffee in the morning.
No big plans for me today. I kind of want to just wander around the mall and window shop, maybe watch a movie — do some fun stuff to recharge my batteries.
Did anyone watch any movies last night? I meant to but got sucked in by E! True Hollywood’s biography on Michael Jackson…
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,