Hey, homie. How was your evening? Did you do anything fun? El Hub and I stayed in and rented Roman Polanski’s The Ghost Writer, but I fell asleep about halfway through (it’s kinda sloooow).
Today I’m heading down to San Francisco for a photography class, and I’m hitting the road in a few, but before I go I’d love for us to catch a few waves together.
Grab your board! Come on, let’s go.
- 5 cool polishes under $5 — Bella Sugar
- Lovely makeup looks inspired by the City of Lights — College Fashion
- 10 rules for brilliant women — Huffington Post
- BRACE YOURSELF: Um…would you call these lashes fly? — Refinery 29
- How to look cute when you’re fighting a cold — Allure Daily Beauty Reporter Blog
- I would love to look half this great at 55 — Go Fug Yourself
- Kelly’s take on the new Tarina Tarantino nail polishes — Vampy Varnish
- I’d like to think Laura Mercier named her new collection after the Marvel Comics character — Karla Sugar
- Photography tips: 2 things to try with your camera — The Pioneer Woman
- MAC and Urban Decay packaging over the years — Eat, DINK and Be Merry
- Green fashion 101: A quick guide to eco-friendly shopping — College Fashion
This song makes me hyper!
Enjoy your Saturday. I’ll see you in a few.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,