Photo: a pool at a long-forgotten hotel in Waikiki on Oahu, Hawaii
Morning, ladies! Happy Saturday. I’m staring at this huge mountain of laundry, and truth be told I’d rather be doing something fun like web surfing.
Wait — we’re all grownups here. Why don’t we just bail and catch some e-waves instead?
New in beauty and other randomness
- The best brow products for blondes [Bella Sugar]
- Add it to your beach bag: Ouidad’s Sun Shield Conditioner [The Cut]
- OPI releases an iPhone app [Allure Daily Beauty Reporter Blog]
- Does hair grow faster in the summer? [The Beauty Brains]
- What do you think of the makeup bags in the new LeSportsac/Pat McGrath/Cover Girl collaboration? [Beauty Snob]
- These leaf ties organize those unruly computer cords AND look super cute [Astropixie]
- Military-inspired open-toe wedges: what say you? [Nitro:licious]
- NP Set’s new eyeshadow palettes look really tempting [The Daily Obsession]
- NYC Custom Compacts and Blushable Creme Sticks get rave reviews [We Heart This]
- A plethora of mint green polishes [Vampy Varnish]
- Does Rimmel’s Pink Blush lipstick dupe MAC Viva Glam Gaga? [Icyswirls]
- Rae reviews a few goodies from the Upper Canada Soap Fruit Frappe line [The Notice]
- Bright, beach-inspired colors: Essence does collection for surfer babes [Beautiful with Brains]
- Bare Escentuals says their Flawless Defintion Waterproof Mascara ($18) defines lashes and doesn’t smudge
- Make Up For Ever’s Aqua Creams ($22) offer ultra-pigmented, long-lasting color and comes in 22 shades
- Benefit’s Some Kind-a Gorgeous now comes in a smaller size made To Go ($9)
- Would you throw down $310 for La Mer’s Ocean Moisturizing Cream?
- Cartier’s Eau de Cartier Essence d’Orange ($100) has notes of citrus, wood and amber
- WANT! These Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cutom Glow Blush & Bronzer Duos ($11)
- Unleash your goth diva with the Ulta Glam Goth Collection ($10)
If only Tabs were this musically inclined!
I got a little teary watching this…
Random old school!
I hope your Saturday’s going just peachy. Anything new to report?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,